Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best chance at beating Joe Calzaghe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the best chance at beating Joe Calzaghe?

Joe Calzaghe is the best fighter in the world IMO and I can't see anyone beating him. After Calzaghe kicks the **** out of Ol Popkins I wanna see him face Kelly Pavlik or Mikkel Kessler in a rematch. I think Kessler and Pavlik are the biggest threats to Calzaghe.
    Mikkel Kessler
    4.40%
    Bernard Hopkins
    18.68%
    Kelly Pavlik
    13.19%
    Winky Wright
    2.20%
    Zsolt Erdei
    0.00%
    Clinton Woods
    0.00%
    Roy Jones Jr.
    8.79%
    Chad Dawson
    19.78%
    Carl Froch
    3.30%
    NOBODY
    29.67%

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
    I think Kessler and Pavlik are the biggest threats to Calzaghe.
    Wrong, it's chad dawson
    Last edited by jayfelice; 11-15-2007, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Calzaghe is not the best fighter in the world. He hasn't fought anyone bar Woodhall

Lacy was a one-dimensional joker and Kessler a reluctant robot

The guy misses with almost everything and is sloppy as ****, get him a shot at a proper fighter like Hopkins or Dawson and he'll be taken to the cleaners and classroom. Froch would just knock him senseless

Comment

Originally posted by jayfelice View Post
        Wrong, it's chad dawson
        Who the **** has Chad Dawson ever beat? He beat an overrated weight drained Tomasz Adamek and a washed up Eric Harding, he was also knocked down in both of those fights. I am not sold on Dawson yet.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
          Who the **** has Chad Dawson ever beat? He beat an overrated weight drained Tomasz Adamek and a washed up Eric Harding, he was also knocked down in both of those fights. I am not sold on Dawson yet.
          I didn't say he would beat Calzaghe, because i don't think any of the boxers you listed will beat him. But I believe dawson would give calzaghe problems, so don't spaz out. And Pavlik is slow as hell, Calzaghe would make Pavlik look like a fool.

Comment

I voted for Hopkins, he seems to have a way of figuring out people, but I still would give the edge to JC if they ever fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Sneakers View Post
              Calzaghe is not the best fighter in the world. He hasn't fought anyone bar Woodhall

Lacy was a one-dimensional joker and Kessler a reluctant robot

The guy misses with almost everything and is sloppy as ****, get him a shot at a proper fighter like Hopkins or Dawson and he'll be taken to the cleaners and classroom. Froch would just knock him senseless
              You claim Calzaghe hasn't fought anyone and then you pick a geriatric has been and someone that REALLY hasn't fought anyone to beat him.

Comment

I went with B-Hop...

Why the **** did you put Kessler on this poll?

Comment

I voted for Froch

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                    I went with B-Hop...

Why the **** did you put Kessler on this poll?
                    I put him on the poll because they will probably have a rematch in 2009 if Calzaghe keeps on fighting. Even though Kessler lost he still impressed me. I think Joe will beat Hopkins and Pavlik and then give Kessler a rematch in early 2009.

Comment

Working...
                    X