Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a universally liked/respected boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AztecWanker View Post
    Attended? There's stories of this motherfucker muzzling a weaker dog and unleashing his pitbulls on it. Also, how he would drown them etc...
    That's demented as fuck, I didn't know this. What a sick bastard he was.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      That's demented as fuck, I didn't know this. What a sick bastard he was.
      The article he posted from ESPN mentioned nothing of that and the other thread looked like here say or personal commentary. If he committed these crimes then he needed the law to punish him not crippled for life.

Comment

Thank you based NIGEL BENN!

Comment

KEV is just mad because he knows im bringing up FACTS

the "sweet science" is codeword for "I fight like a nigger"

Comment

I would agree with you if I made fun of an honest man like Mago, who I've said nothing negative about and never will. GMan was pure evil, fuck him. I laff at him now and I'm going to laff some more when he finally dies.

Now go on and put this post in your sig to go with the other one.
            You are laughing at his state of health that was produced by injuries from boxing. You don't understand how classless that sounds at this time, when there's people praying for Magomed and his boxing injuries. He was or still is in danger of becoming a "vegetable". And you are "laughing" at that particular injury that another boxer is battling.

No, keep posting, I won't sig anymore of your posts. You're doing enough to yourself as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              You are laughing at his state of health that was produced by injuries from boxing. You don't understand how classless that sounds at this time, when there's people praying for Magomed and his boxing injuries. He was or still is in danger of becoming a "vegetable". And you are "laughing" at that particular injury that another boxer is battling.

No, keep posting, I won't sig anymore of your posts. You're doing enough to yourself as it is.
              Shut up, faggot. As if your pussy ass feelings are more important than animal torture. Get out of my thread if you don't like it.

Comment

Shut up, faggot. As if your pussy ass feelings are more important than animal torture. Get out of my thread if you don't like it.
                This isn't about animal torture, you and your kind just need a hug from a black person.

Comment

Did you know -Kev- actually downed a man for giving money to the Philippines? What type of person does that?

Comment

Originally posted by $coinblatt$ View Post
                    man stfu already, we need MOAR brain dead NIGGERS who fight like scared pussies (Floyd, Hopkins, Crawford, Ward). These fighters are ruining the sport with BORING ass pitty pat punches, headbutting, clinching.

Your'e joke with your obsessive NIGweather d1ckriding. "Slickness, Sweet Sweets Science" whatever the fuck you NIGGERS call it. Its fucken BORING ****!!!

pinches monos feos!!!

Homie is mad as hell tonight, damn.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Did you know -Kev- actually downed a man for giving money to the Philippines? What type of person does that?
                      The generosity of manny pacquiao cannot be overstated, he is an angel on earth. How many famous people give so much to help others and not for tax havens like bill gates but for genuine love for his people. Much respect to manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X