Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is useless and should retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
    He schooled prime Mosley.

OP and you are both wrong.

He DID call out a prime Mosley in 2005.

He beat a game Mosley but not a prime Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      I have him in ignore, he's literally been deemed the worst poster on nsb for making these type of posts. Franksucketts is miserable.
      Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
      As did I he's racist trash.
      seriously though I haven't been able to see his posts in a while. Every single post of his is garbage. Does he still have that avatar of the girl with the dirty knees?

Comment

The thing with Floyd is, if he would've fought everyone and had a 41-4 record he'd have way more respect than he does now (amongst proper boxing fans).

But he keeps his 0 intact and plays the badboy becoming one of the highest PPV stars ever and that's all he's interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          seriously though I haven't been able to see his posts in a while. Every single post of his is garbage. Does he still have that avatar of the girl with the dirty knees?

Yes he does. He is a joke. His sole purpose of coming here Is not to talk boxing but to be a racist & start argument with non black posters.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Trya Moore is pure filth.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is everything a great champion shouldn't be. Well, great fighter, but not great champion.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                I have him in ignore, he's literally been deemed the worst poster on nsb for making these type of posts. Franksucketts is miserable.
                Oh. take him off, he's not that bad. Don't be like Freedom.

Comment

Retire? lol

Highest paid ATHLETE in the world and the man who carries the sport on his shoulders should just hang 'em up. This is a bit extreme don't ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Retire? lol

Highest paid ATHLETE in the world and the man who carries the sport on his shoulders should just hang 'em up. This is a bit extreme don't ya think?
                    All about dat dollar baby

floyd be takin names and gettin paid foo'

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      All about dat dollar baby

floyd be takin names and gettin paid foo'
                      Why do Floyd fans think they are on his payroll? Isn't that a little odd?

Comment

Working...
                      X