Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    GSW fanboys were singing a different tune now:

"Durant/Westbrook are the best 1-2 punch now, no shame losing to them"
    If that's a response to my post, I'm not a GSW bandwagoner and there really is no shame in losing to a team that has the most skilled bigs in the game, two top 5 players, and ridiculous depth.

Comment

They shouldn't have won last year anyway. So many breaks like Conley getting hurt to Cleveland being gutted by injury

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Not better than 96 bulls,,, but still one of the best teams ever...

They got a title
        Regular season win total the next season
        Curry is the greatest shooter ever
        Klay is on par with Reggie miller or Ray allen

Just that okc has Durant and Westbrook,,, you can't **** with that if they are clicking
        One of the best teams ever based on what??? Look @ their run last year, they didn't have to beat 1 healthy elite team in the playoffs. This year they played a pathetic Houston team and a mediocre Portland team. Now they're getting outclassed by the 1st elite healthy team they've had to play in 2 years. What's so impressive about that?

Comment

I'm not saying anything until it's over.

The Thunder are a great team. They won like 55 games and they are peaking at the right time. It's not like they are losing to scrubs.

Again. Let's wait until this thing is over. Teams have come back from 3-1 before.

Comment

I'm a casual NBA fan and even I knew it was ******ed to compare this team to the 90's Bulls. Glad their annoying bandwagon fanbase (not the real GSW fans) are looking foolish now. Seriously, how many of these Warrior "fans" are gonna hop off their nuts and all of a sudden be Thunder fans soon?

Comment

Not better than 96 bulls,,, but still one of the best teams ever...

They got a title
              Regular season win total the next season
              Curry is the greatest shooter ever
              Klay is on par with Reggie miller or Ray allen

Just that okc has Durant and Westbrook,,, you can't **** with that if they are clicking
              C'mon bruh, you serious right now? *GGG voice*

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                One of the best teams ever based on what??? Look @ their run last year, they didn't have to beat 1 healthy elite team in the playoffs. This year they played a pathetic Houston team and a mediocre Portland team. Now they're getting outclassed by the 1st elite healthy team they've had to play in 2 years. What's so impressive about that?
                30 years from now people will still talk about this run the Warriors had.. Regardless of what happens this year..

I couldn't name 20 other teams better than them in history..

They may not be #1 but they are most certainly top 20 all time..

May not be on the level of bulls, lakers, Celtics' great teams, but are better than the 2011 mavs, 06 heat, 99 Spurs, etc....

Comment

Teams that beat the Dubs imo:
                  Magic's Lakers
                  Bird's Celtics
                  Thomas Pistons
                  Jordan's Bulls (both 3 peat teams)
                  Kobe/Shaq Lakers
                  Duncan Spurs
                  LeBron/Wade Heat
                  KG/Pierce/Garnett Celtics
                  Kobe/Gasol/Bynum Lakers

I'm not even sure they beat Hakeem and the back to back Rockets.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Ok, may not be as good as Ray allen but he is close,,, he is for sure on par with Reggie miller

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Ok, may not be as good as Ray allen but he is close,,, he is for sure on par with Reggie miller
                      Kllay is ****ing good, I think he just gets lost in curry's shadow.. The guy is helluva shooter and easily one of the top 20 players in the league

Comment

Working...
                      X