Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 fights you picked terribly wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch-Groves II: I thought he would be a bit more aggressive than he was to take something out of Froch in the later rounds
    Canelo-Lara: I thought Lara won 7-5 but I knew Canelo would get it if it was close.

Comment

I picked Porter by decision, even though Brook is my guy, I must've got caught up in the Porter hype and read too much in to his win against paulie. I try and remain objective and not blindly think my fav fighter will win regardless of opponent.

I felt a bit of **** for going against him afterwards.

Comment

brook-porter was the worst of the bunch, i guess. i thought brook was gonna get rag-dolled

i'm quite happy that i not only picked kovalev-hopkins correctly but also called the manner of victory

Comment

I picked Porter to beat Brook

Glad I was wrong.

Comment

My worst prediction (without looking through every fight last year) was Froch vs Groves II. I put way too much stock in the first fight. Wembley was great, though!

I thought Cotto had at least an even shout to beat Martinez, due to both the style mix and Martinez being past his best. Didn't imagine Cotto would win so easily, though!

Comment

Working...
            X