No announcement yet.

Any Update On Kell Brooks' Leg?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Update On Kell Brooks' Leg?

It seems like his injury was pretty serious. Does anyone know if he's fully recovered and back in training? Looking forward to his first defense. Hopefully we get to see him early 2015, I'm guessing he'll have a warm up fight to get back on track.

No more all night Party's for you Kell, you're a champion now!
    Last edited by Tedkidlewis; 10-30-2014, 07:56 PM.

Can't believe Khan stabbed him

"I'm the world champ baybeh!" - Kell Brook voice

Comment

Yup, he's back in the gym doing light training. He's apparently recovered more or less.

Should be out for a title defense in March seeing as Bundu has removed himself from the IBF rankings by fighting Thurman. Don't remember who his mandatory is now, but they aren't anything special. I believe it's Kevin Bizier as he beat Dan Ion. As far as my knowledge goes, he's aiming to get it out the way to set up a big fight vs Khan in the summer if Khan doesn't get Mayweather.
      Last edited by LacedUp; 10-30-2014, 07:57 PM.

Comment

He's out til February..........

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Yup, he's back in the gym doing light training. He's apparently recovered more or less.

Should be out for a title defense in March seeing as Bundu has removed himself from the IBF rankings by fighting Thurman. Don't remember who his mandatory is now, but they aren't anything special. I believe it's Kevin Bizier as he beat Dan Ion. As far as my knowledge goes, he's aiming to get it out the way to set up a big fight vs Khan in the summer if Khan doesn't get Mayweather.
          That's good to hear. I hope he can stay focused and out of trouble. I read somewhere that's not the first time he's been stabbed and is prone to getting in crazy situations, hopefully he keeps it together and sees this situation as a wake up call.

Comment

hopefully he learned his lesson and he stops picking up random men

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              hopefully he learned his lesson and he stops picking up random men
              What was the deal with that? He was just at some random dude house in the early hours and he got stabbed but they never caught the guy? I feel their is more to this story then we know. The whole truth is yet to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Can't believe Khan stabbed him

"I'm the world champ baybeh!" - Kell Brook voice

Khan pulled a Tonya Harding.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                  Khan pulled a Tonya Harding.

our boy Kell will make Khan pay for this

Comment

Kells a well known coke head from around his area. Apparently, he has a taste for all sorts of drugs and is a bit of a junkie. This is also the reason many people just assume he is on PEDs. Ken Porter said the way Kell Brook was sweating at weigh in proved to him he was on some drug to lose weight quickly.

He was probably just doing a bunch of drugs with some ****sexual, and you know junkies, they get into stupid arguments that become life or death fights. Kell has already stabbed people in bar fights. Nothing new for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X