Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trash Talking, Bragging, and Rude Behavior Fills Arenas, Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    last night, i met up with one of my old homies and to my surprise, he had regular chronic...i havent smoked that **** in years...it was a nice, mellow, B-level high

dude, i dont know about kermit coming into the ring as a LHW...but paul takes him IMO

I been puffin commercial chronic here n there lately. Not bad, or I'm just gettin old. And Pwill sons Cintron, believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      I been puffin commercial chronic here n there lately. Not bad, or I'm just gettin old. And Pwill sons Cintron, believe that.

im bad with that mang...i ignore the chronic portion of the menu when i go to the herb store and go straight for the Kush...im thinkin of maybe easin up and smokin some commersh during the week and just puff kush on the weekend

and yes, i dont think cintron would be able to handle Punisher's volume...it was easy for him to tee-off on angulo but when you present volume (margs,martinez) he fails to let his hands go as frequently....a williams bout would be a nightmare match for cintron

Comment

Working...
      X