No announcement yet.

Haters Still Clinging to Mayweather-Castillo I

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haters Still Clinging to Mayweather-Castillo I

I think it's a testament to how great of a fighter Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is when the only knock on his record is that a bigger man got very close to beating him when PBF fought the entire fight with an injured shoulder. Castillo fought a close fight against a one-handed Mayweather and still lost...

I don't hear too many haters bring up the second fight, where Mayweather completely outclassed the same Castillo when he was able to use both hands...

Supposedly Castillo had come up with the blueprint to beat Mayweather, yet that same strategy didn't seem to work in the rematch...

I scored the fight 115-113 for Floyd. No robbery. Just a close fight that the judges scored for Floyd. Although I remember the scores being outrageous. Still had Floyd winning.

Comment

Castillo won the first fight.

Floyd go a gift.

How does it feel to be supporting a fraud?

It's like having having monoply money in your pocket and you thinking that you are actually rich.

Suckas!

I bet you boys are wishing Floyd would grow a set and come back and fight some real men now.

HAHAHHHAA!

Floyd cheated his own fans and they still run around licking his nut sack.

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
        I think it's a testament to how great of a fighter Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is when the only knock on his record is that a bigger man got very close to beating him when PBF fought the entire fight with an injured shoulder. Castillo fought a close fight against a one-handed Mayweather and still lost...

I don't hear too many haters bring up the second fight, where Mayweather completely outclassed the same Castillo when he was able to use both hands...

Supposedly Castillo had come up with the blueprint to beat Mayweather, yet that same strategy didn't seem to work in the rematch...
        Castillo had an off night in the 2nd fight. I want a decider.

Comment

This thread makes a great point. The only nick in Floyd's career is a close win with ONE hand against a much bigger opponent. Wow, I never thought of it like that. It was close, yeah, but if you score shoulder punches as more important than headshots, Castillo probably won the thing.

One close fight his entire career with a broken hand and people still find ways to criticize him. It never ceases to amaze me, but I'm glad they can't touch him now that he's retired and UNDEFEATED.

Comment

Originally posted by Alien_Tanks View Post

Floyd go a gift.

It's like having having monoply money in your pocket and you thinking that you are actually rich.

Suckas!

I bet you boys are wishing Floyd would grow a set and come back and fight some real men now.

HAHAHHHAA!

The only close fight he's had since fighting Castillo while injured was in his 5th weight class against one of the best of this generation. I don't see how dominating opponent after opponent makes him a fraud, but you keep living in your little fantasy world...

Comment

Originally posted by Alien_Tanks View Post

Floyd go a gift.

Suckas!

HAHAHHHAA!

Do you have an obsession with nuts. Most of ur posts are about Floyd, I think your obsessed with hating this man. I support a rich fraud who is the best in his sport. Ok Junior.

Comment

Alien Tanks Is Such An Idiot

Give Pbf Credit For What He Has Accomplished No One Is Latched Onto His Nuts We Just Know And Appreciate Boxing At Its Best

Comment

Mayweather > Castillo

/thread

next thread, please.

Coz Mayweather is temporarily retired.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydFan90 View Post
                    I scored the fight 115-113 for Floyd. No robbery. Just a close fight that the judges scored for Floyd. Although I remember the scores being outrageous. Still had Floyd winning.
                    Well thats why its a robbery. When a fighter goes into the ring and NEVER had a chance at winning a decision, its a robbery.

Thats why ill always consider WARD-AUGUSTUS a robbery. One of the closest fights ive seen, but Augustus NEVER stood a chance with those judges.

I think castillo won, but i agree it was a close fight.

AND, $in, you forgot to mention the fact that Castillo is a HOF talent, and one of the best inside fighters of the last few years. AND, floyd was forced into fighting Castillos fight

Comment

Working...
                    X