• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.worldweatheronline.com/ib...leares/es.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Going to Ibiza this coming Monday
      I'm going Cyprus. Have a good one fella .

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        no you weren't. you literally called a truce in a fight that YOU started after he exposed your depressed state of living. don't lie.

!BEAST clowned you hard and here you are in your little cave trying to take more subtle jabs at him.
        Get out of my lounge with your damn dramatic bullshit.

For fuck sake, way to rim a homey on the internet.

Now that's the only reply you will get you butt fucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          I'm going Cyprus. Have a good one fella .
          .......... Counting on meeting some Brits, they are some of the greatest partygoers I have met, must say.

Comment

• GGG fighting Brook
            Beercules where you at? Brook is 147, GGG is just a big a ***** as Canelo now.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post

GGG fighting Brook
              Beercules where you at? Brook is 147, GGG is just a big a ***** as Canelo now.
              It's not my fault Eubank is a ****.

If Cameltoe had it his way, he would be fighting brook too. Nothing tops that Khan fight, a chinny JWW

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                It's not my fault Eubank is a ****.

If Cameltoe had it his way, he would be fighting brook too. Nothing tops that Khan fight, a chinny JWW
                Oh so now you're dropping Khan another division? There both Middleweights facing welterweight. And GGG if Eubank didn't want it, still had his pick of the litter of guys at 160 and 154, Brook wasn't like the only other guy. , ahh Beer is feels good that now everyone is a ducker. *Pops open a bottle of gin*

Comment

Oh so now you're dropping Khan another division? There both Middleweights facing welterweight. And GGG if Eubank didn't want it, still had his pick of the litter of guys at 160 and 154, Brook wasn't like the only other guy. , ahh Beer is feels good that now everyone is a ducker. *Pops open a bottle of gin*
                  Khan started at 140 boi and had what 3 fights at 147 and was still wobbled by Chris Algieri.

Still doesn't top "In Mexico we dont **** around" *invites GGG into the ring then drops the belt*

BJS was an option, he is fighting some Euro bum now.

Jacobs suddenly want's the fight when GGG had a fight scheduled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Khan started at 140 boi and had what 3 fights at 147 and was still wobbled by Chris Algieri.

Still doesn't top "In Mexico we dont **** around" *invites GGG into the ring then drops the belt*

BJS was an option, he is fighting some Euro bum now.

Jacobs suddenly want's the fight when GGG had a fight scheduled.

if you're trying to act like Kell Brook is any better of a fight for GGG as Khan was for Canelo. Both are just british sacrifices prior to the big fight happening. Simple as dat.

Of course, excuses. Canelo is a *****, but GGG is also a *****.

Comment

if you're trying to act like Kell Brook is any better of a fight for GGG as Khan was for Canelo. Both are just british sacrifices prior to the big fight happening. Simple as dat.

Of course, excuses. Canelo is a *****, but GGG is also a *****.
                      No, Gennady tried to get everyone in the ring including your idol Cameltoe and he declined. Of course Brook is a **** fight but it's not Gennady who ducked anyone, it's the other way around.

Put down the Tecate, I don't recall you ever having a problem with GGG before until Canelo was mentioned (ahem like your fellow countryman)

Comment

Working...
                      X