No announcement yet.

Rollercoaster Crash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    My uncle Louie is a roller coaster engineer for Six Flags and he said he would never dare ride one. They're death traps. He said the big theme park corporations just want them built the fastest and cheapest way.
    I went to Six Flags last year for the first time since I was a kid, and I loved them then, but I was pretty nervous this time around. The whole time I was thinking, especially on the wooden ones, that they just seem to go too fast and have too many sharp turns to be running on a small track and be held up by wood. Then I thought, well they were designed by engineers who know way more than me, so I assume they have every angle covered and I shouldn't worry as much. But now hearing this I'm going back to my original thought and I don't think I will be going back again lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      They're probably built by Mexicans then.
      Why would you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

What a load of ****.

You calling my Uncle Louie a liar?

Seriously, airplane engineers will tell you the same thing. Death traps.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
          I went to Six Flags last year for the first time since I was a kid, and I loved them then, but I was pretty nervous this time around. The whole time I was thinking, especially on the wooden ones, that they just seem to go too fast and have too many sharp turns to be running on a small track and be held up by wood. Then I thought, well they were designed by engineers who know way more than me, so I assume they have every angle covered and I shouldn't worry as much. But now hearing this I'm going back to my original thought and I don't think I will be going back again lol.

I heard the lines are pretty long there. Did you buy one of those flash passes?

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            What happened to the "racist thread"? Your posts were entertaining. You should start another one.

I'll bump it when I get a chance. It's been a couple days.

Comment

You calling my Uncle Louie a liar?

Seriously, airplane engineers will tell you the same thing. Death traps.

via GIPHY

And yes I am.

Comment

I love roller coasters.

Six Flags is the best.

And riding roller coasters is safer than driving a car or riding a skateboard. So quit being a pus*y and ride the biggest and fastest one you can.
                Last edited by Willy Wanker; 06-26-2016, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Comment

I heard the lines are pretty long there. Did you buy one of those flash passes?
                    No we went on a weekday when it was hotter than hell, so there wasn't near as many people as there would have been on the weekend. We had to wait like 45 minutes to get on the Batman, but other than that we didn't have to wait long at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

via GIPHY

And yes I am.

Stay away from cheap airlines like Allegiant, Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit, Sun Country, and Virgin if you know what's good for you.

And Uncle Louie is one of the most stand up guys you'll ever meet.

Comment

Working...
                      X