No announcement yet.

woman agrees to shower with man, then claims rape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    looking at a popular press article on this thing, it looks like they're "sourcing" her instagram, her facebook.

haven't seen a police report, etc.

not convinced this guy even exists at this point. i'm not saying he doesn't, i'm just not convinced. i don't have a ton of time to dig around, but it sounds like the story is getting enough publicity [mostly as a reaction to her rhetoric on social media,] and i expect somebody to get to the bottom of it.

we can't make an exception to the idea that people are innocent until we prove otherwise because of the nature of the crime.

from what i can gather so far, she went into a shower under her own power with a man. that supports the story that there was consensual sex.

she'll have to work uphill to build a case that she was raped, given the facts, and that's appropriate. she's a grown woman going into a shower with a grown man under her own power. she'll ahve to start building a case for rape from there.

if she tells him to stop at any point, and he doesn't, it's rape. let's see what she can prove. this guy is innocent in the eyes of the law [and should be innocent to everybody else without the advent of insurmountable proof to the contrary.]
    These millennial regressives are batshit crazy. They want the accused guilty until proven innocent when it comes to rape accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      "Did Bill Clinton rape her, too?"

the very 1st comment on the page loooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Does she always have to show her ****ing pits in every picture she takes?!

Comment

What bugs me is all of the women acting like these accusations are true, with zero proof there was even a crime. That's ****ing nuts....

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            You guys are all pigs and have no respect for women. I don't care if she's naked, wet and kissing you while she rubs soap on your c0ck. That does not give you the green light to treat a woman as a play thing to satisfy your perverted sexual desires.

When she says no, it means no. You grab the towel, cover her up and tell her, "I respect you." I guarantee she will want to have intercourse with you, if not that year maybe next.

#Beerculesandthebetas
            mang **** outta here.... never hear of crying wolf before? Maybe she didn't like the D so she decided to cry rape. Happens more often than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              That's all ???

This guys got her beat...

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
              she po-nanny is oozing them pheromones and turns men into cavemen around her.
              pffftt hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaa

Comment

this kind of madness has to stop. what a ****.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6800141.html
                raging feminist liar, she hates herself for loving dick

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  Maybe the African was too Bookoo

for those who dont get it

Comment

this chick has been involved in 10, TEN, diez rapes. jesus christ.
                    shes a liar a shes mentally disturbed

Comment

If ya don't see it, her crying wolf, you won't be able to see it at all.

She wanted some D, she even admitted dude was drunk and was trying to get with her the entire time, before the shower. Then she kisses him etc... While going upstairs he says that he's gonna take a shower & invites her... she agrees to.

Now I understand where ya are coming from. No means no. That's without question.

But let's look at it from a different angle than the one that she gave. Dude man told police that he started... but then stopped because he started to think about his wife & his kid, even tho earlier it was stated that he was trying to get with her etc but that's besides the point..... She also stated that there's no DNA since it was washed away....

That scenario can also fit what the guy stated saying that he stopped cuz he thought about his family.... there you go... no DNA

some will say, well what about any other dna such as hair fibers etc.... uh.... they were both in the shower his hairs ARE gonna be there...

imo she wanted some D, he started but then stopped she got mad & cried rape... maybe she found out that he lied about being a vegan too!

Comment

Working...
                      X