Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden State wont set the regular season record against Memphis.Please open your eyes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the warriors lose to Memphis, but they'll probably win

Comment

Last time the Grizzlies came to Oracle, they got beat by 50. And that was with Gasol, Allen, and Conley.

Warriors win. Big.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        The **** is this, who are you?.

Comment

Someone should do a sigs bet with Big Nuts.

Comment

The NBA is in good hands with GS !

Comment

Im from the bay area and have been watching this team the whole season, everygame. With that said, this GoldenState team wants nothing more then to set this record. They're so determind to do it their star players don't take days off. Example, Green leads the team in minutes, and is a big guy who plays the center position when they go small (tough on the body), but refuses to take days off down this stretch. He wants this record more then anyone and will not settle for nothing less.

Comment

This guy is trying to move the line towards memphis with his bogus analysis. I see you bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                  I would like to share this for anyone willing to open up their minds.

I've seen the outcome of the Seahawks vs Patriots Superbowl and the Carolina vs Denver Superbowl. Both of those Superbowls were blatantly fixed and I saw them a mile away and now we will all get to see the outcome of the Golden State vs Memphis game.

But first, let me explain the Seahawks vs Patriots superbowl. After the Seahawks completely obliterated Peyton Manning's Bronco's in the Superbowl 43-8, there was no way in hell the league was going to have Russell Wilson beat BOTH of the greatest future hall of fame quarterbacks in the league at the time. It just wasn't going to happen and Russell Wilson's throw on the 1 yard line on 2nd down was all the proof you needed. What coach that gets paid millions of dollars in the Superbowl of all games calls a play like that? So neither the offensive coordinator, the head coach or even the coordinators up in the booth didn't at least question this play? You throw the ball on an inside route in heavy coverage instead of giving the ball to beast mode (and he really does live up to that name) to it down their throats TWO TIMES AT THE 1? Okay then.

I can see why it happened that way. The NFL couldn't have Russell beating both arguably the two greatest QB's in NFL history back to back (with the exception of Joe Montana of course).

Moving on to the Carolina/Denver Superbowl.... I cashed big time on this one, because having the previous superbowl open my eyes, I was going to take full advantage this time and I knew exactly Peyton was going to ride off into the sunset with the Lombardi. Lets break it down.....

1.) Before the superbowl game, Peyton was tied with Brett Favre for the most career wins at 199. The Superbowl win would make him the first quarterback in NFL history to have 200 career wins. Lets think about it for a minute.... Do you really think the league was going to have Peyton (a known choker in big games by the way) end up getting further exposed as a choker by losing this Superbowl as his last game in the NFL and would remain tied with Favre for 199 wins? I don't think so.

2.) Another easy determination was reading before the game that the Panthers would be wearing black while the Broncos would be wearing white. The Panthers of the 60's were dressed in black against the cops in white. Beyonce's Superbowl performance was having her and the dancers in black panthers uniforms of the 60's. As soon as I saw number 1 and 2 of this list, I ended up dropping a very large amount of cash on the broncos moneyline. I didn't even bet the spread. for what? It made no sense to bet the spread. They were going to win the game. Betting the spread in this situation means that they cover but still lose the game and obviously they weren't losing the game.

3.) Look at how cam looked the entire game. Not one celebration and looked worried the entire game. So let me get this straight. He had no issues celebrating and dabbing it up against the Seahawks and Cardinals in the playoffs (two very good defenses), but as soon as he gets to the games biggest stage he's scared to go up against old man noodle armed manning? Yeah right.

4) Cam Backing up from his own fumble in the Superbowl of all games. Not some regular season game where the score is already decided for a team, but the Superbowl. I've seen all of the angles of that play and there was no teammate diving for the ball. He was right there and clearly backed up. Yeah right again.

Now to the Golden State game vs the Grizzlies. It's very simple. Golden State is NOT going to win and here's the reason.....

It would make absolutely no sense to have the league let golden state surpass Jordans 95-96 Bulls. Jordan is seen as a GOD to some people (seriously) and is seen as the greatest player to ever play in the NBA, but there is absolutely no reason (other than a short term financial gain) for this to happen. Let me explain.... Wouldn't it be far more profitable and beneficial to the future of the NBA to have them tie the Bulls record rather than break it?

One thing I've noticed about the NBA is the league is fueled by debates such as "who's better Jordan or Kobe" or "Jordan vs Lebron" or "Kobe vs Lebron" or "who would win, the 95-96 bulls or the Lakers of the early 2000's". These discussions are pretty much the leagues bread and butter.

So again I ask, what would the NBA benefit from having the Warriors break Jordan's record? Michael Jordan has made the NBA so much money over these past few decades it's not even funny. He is a huge reason to why the NBA is where it's at now. Jordan was the man back then. If the Warriors win, people wont be able to have in depth debates on who's better, because casual fans will just say "golden state is better than the 95 bulls because their record is better". By making golden state 72-10 along with the Bulls, it solidifies and sparks debates that will last for countless years and it will keep merchandise sales for the Bulls up and may even increase sales as bulls fans will wear their merchandise with pride thinking "you tied us, but you didn't surpass us, so we're still the best."

Having said that, there is no doubt golden state wins this years championship, because it makes no sense for them to tie the record, but not win the championship. That wouldn't make sense if they want to have people debating for years and years.

So if you have any money lying around, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PUT IT ALL ON THE GRIZZLIES MONEYLINE! THEY WILL "BEAT" GOLDEN STATE IN GOLDEN STATE!!!!!!! THIS IS LIGHTING IN A BOTTLE. DO NOT LET THIS PASS YOU BY.
                  What's the most despicable signature you can think off?

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    THe thing is you are 50 percent right already.....so it's not that much of a reach to say they are or are not gonna win.....
                    That is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                      Having said that, there is no doubt golden state wins this years championship, because it makes no sense for them to tie the record, but not win the championship. That wouldn't make sense if they want to have people debating for years and years.
                      The Patriots had that undefeated year tying the 72' Dolphins and still lost in the SB, you never know.

Comment

Working...
                      X