Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson sent Jean Pascal to the hospital in 2005, here's the full story:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adonis Stevenson sent Jean Pascal to the hospital in 2005, here's the full story:

Adonis Stevenson's proposition is a purse of 70-30, but Jean Pascal wants 50 to 60% of that purse, that's why nothing is happening between those 2. If Jean Pascal decide to agree for the 30% purse, the fight will be ON for 2014. But greed will kill Jean Pascal fighter's career, if he and his manager doesn't wake up while it's still time.

Since the last 3 years
    He says NO to Tavoris Cloud (IBF): The reason was an injury to a leg, Ok fight got reported.
    He says NO again to Tavoris Cloud (IBF): The reason was an injury to his right hand.
    He says NO to Chad Dawson 2 (WBC + The Ring): The reason was he choosed a meaningless fight with a high purse, Lucian Bute.
    He says NO a 3rd time to Tavoris Cloud: The reason was a complaint for a missing extra 50k to a total purse of 1 million.
    He says NO to Sergey Kovalev (WBO): The purse wasn't enough, even if Jean Pascal have no major belts.

Instead he takes it on guys like Kuziemski, Blade and the demolished Lucian Bute.
    By the way Blade was KO on the 1st round by Chad Dawson in June 2014, which took 5 round for Jean Pascal to do.
    Do you realize Jean Pascal never have problems or issues when it comes to fight journeymans, but always, I SAID ALWAYS found a reason like a backup plan to avoid bigger opponents, since his lost to Bernard Hopkins 3 years ago.
    Well he did fight Froch, but he lost. He also fought Hopkins, and Hopking showed how weak he was.
    I almost forgot, he won 1 fight in his career against a big name; Chad Dawson, but he won with a vicious headbutt, while Dawson was about to finish him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nv-sQ-RLw8 Replay the headbutt.

For Jean Pascal, at this stage of his career even with 30%, Adonis Stevenson will be his last & only big payday, with the linear WBC crown at the end. So what is Jean Pascal's problem, let me guess: Easy Money. Pascal is playing a game, showing how a great liar he could be.
    Adonis Stevenson is only waiting to see Jean Pascal signature for a purse of 30%. Stevenson is in the Champion seat, not Jean Pascal.

Also, Jean Pascal claims he has never been knocked down in his career, I'm not sure about that.
    Speaking of Knock Downs, I recall the spring 2005, Jean Pascal was already a professional boxer, but he and his trainer Marc Ramsay were training in Russ Anber's gymnasium (Ring 83). Jean Pascal and Adonis Stevenson had a sparring session with 20 oz gloves. While exchanging blows Stevenson Knock Down Pascal by smashing his ribs with a solid RIGHT hand. Stevenson sent him straight to the hospital: (Hôpital du Sacré-Cœur of Montréal). Jean Pascal chest pain was so painful he thought his heart was going to stop.
    He couldn't even make a fight during the following three months, but nobody knows this story. Unless the media decides to question seriously Stevenson or Russ Anber about it, not Marc Ramsay, because he will try to protect the image of Jean Pascal by diverting the issue.
    Anyone knows how Stevenson likes to abuse his left hand now, so if he decides to use his strong hand against JP, what will happen to our Jean Pascal?
    It will be dramatic.
    You know, when I think about Jean Pascal public masquerade, basically I understand why Jean Pascal wants 50% to 60% of the purse he'll never have, instead of 70-30 in favor of the Champion Stevenson. I truly think Pascal find it too risky like all the opponents he avoided, except that like always he tells everybody that he wants that fight for the love of the sport and for the fans.
    He insists on holding his 50-60% point even if he is not the champion, which doesn't make sense. Believing Stevenson will search for another opponent.
    So I believe he prefers not facing Adonis Stevenson, but he's trying to show everybody that it's Stevenson that doesn't want him, even if Stevenson is just waiting. Which mean Pascal thinks that without this fight he'll be able to manipulate the public opinion in order to keep his boosted financial value high, to the eyes of the boxing community.
    Observe well, he always has a plan behind his head to avoid the real competition, and do big money with weaker opponents. Just look at the example of Knock Down suffered by Hopkins, we can easily notice how Jean Pascal is indeed a liar.

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post

Adonis Stevenson's proposition is a purse of 70-30, but Jean Pascal wants 50 to 60% of that purse, that's why nothing is happening between those 2. If Jean Pascal decide to agree for the 30% purse, the fight will be ON for 2014. But greed will kill Jean Pascal fighter's career, if he and his manager doesn't wake up while it's still time.

Since the last 3 years
    He says NO to Tavoris Cloud (IBF): The reason was an injury to a leg, Ok fight got reported.
    He says NO again to Tavoris Cloud (IBF): The reason was an injury to his right hand.
    He says NO to Chad Dawson 2 (WBC + The Ring): The reason was he choosed a meaningless fight with a high purse, Lucian Bute.
    He says NO a 3rd time to Tavoris Cloud: The reason was a complaint for a missing extra 50k to a total purse of 1 million.
    He says NO to Sergey Kovalev (WBO): The purse wasn't enough, even if Jean Pascal have no major belts.

Instead he takes it on guys like Kuziemski, Blade and the demolished Lucian Bute.
    By the way Blade was KO on the 1st round by Chad Dawson in June 2014, which took 5 round for Jean Pascal to do.
    Do you realize Jean Pascal never have problems or issues when it comes to fight journeymans, but always, I SAID ALWAYS found a reason like a backup plan to avoid bigger opponents, since his lost to Bernard Hopkins 3 years ago.
    Well he did fight Froch, but he lost. He also fought Hopkins, and Hopking showed how weak he was.
    I almost forgot, he won 1 fight in his career against a big name; Chad Dawson, but he won with a vicious headbutt, while Dawson was about to finish him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nv-sQ-RLw8 Replay the headbutt.

For Jean Pascal, at this stage of his career even with 30%, Adonis Stevenson will be his last & only big payday, with the linear WBC crown at the end. So what is Jean Pascal's problem, let me guess: Easy Money. Pascal is playing a game, showing how a great liar he could be.
    Adonis Stevenson is only waiting to see Jean Pascal signature for a purse of 30%. Stevenson is in the Champion seat, not Jean Pascal.

Also, Jean Pascal claims he has never been knocked down in his career, I'm not sure about that.
    Speaking of Knock Downs, I recall the spring 2005, Jean Pascal was already a professional boxer, but he and his trainer Marc Ramsay were training in Russ Anber's gymnasium (Ring 83). Jean Pascal and Adonis Stevenson had a sparring session with 20 oz gloves. While exchanging blows Stevenson Knock Down Pascal by smashing his ribs with a solid RIGHT hand. Stevenson sent him straight to the hospital: (Hôpital du Sacré-Cœur of Montréal). Jean Pascal chest pain was so painful he thought his heart was going to stop.
    He couldn't even make a fight during the following three months, but nobody knows this story. Unless the media decides to question seriously Stevenson or Russ Anber about it, not Marc Ramsay, because he will try to protect the image of Jean Pascal by diverting the issue.
    Anyone knows how Stevenson likes to abuse his left hand now, so if he decides to use his strong hand against JP, what will happen to our Jean Pascal?
    It will be dramatic.
    You know, when I think about Jean Pascal public masquerade, basically I understand why Jean Pascal wants 50% to 60% of the purse he'll never have, instead of 70-30 in favor of the Champion Stevenson. I truly think Pascal find it too risky like all the opponents he avoided, except that like always he tells everybody that he wants that fight for the love of the sport and for the fans.
    He insists on holding his 50-60% point even if he is not the champion, which doesn't make sense. Believing Stevenson will search for another opponent.
    So I believe he prefers not facing Adonis Stevenson, but he's trying to show everybody that it's Stevenson that doesn't want him, even if Stevenson is just waiting. Which mean Pascal thinks that without this fight he'll be able to manipulate the public opinion in order to keep his boosted financial value high, to the eyes of the boxing community.
    Observe well, he always has a plan behind his head to avoid the real competition, and do big money with weaker opponents. Just look at the example of Knock Down suffered by Hopkins, we can easily notice how Jean Pascal is indeed a liar.
    Yet is it Pascal clamoring for the fight and Stevenson is as quiet as a church mouse hiding in Haymon's Closet.

Comment

He is still a big draw over there, so I think he could demand more. It's not like he has many fights left, plus who else could Stevenson really face that is available?

Maybe he wants a soft opponent until Hopkins vs Kovalev is done.

Comment

Won't get 50/50, so just go to purse bids, put a rematch clause in and get it over with

Comment

Pascal beat him twice in the amateur. If u really think Stevenson would just pass through Pascal ur crazy. I give Pascal the edge. I think PAscal beats him. Stevenson is overrated, trust me.

Comment

I feel sorry for whoever read that **** in the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              Yet is it Pascal clamoring for the fight and Stevenson is as quiet as a church mouse hiding in Haymon's Closet.
              Are you serious, Jean Pascal only have to sign for 30%. If Jean Pascal wants to jump around more for that fight, Good. But it doesn't change the fact that Adonis Stevenson is still waiting.
              Stevenson doesn't have to do much, Jean Pascal is really not important as Hopkins or Kovalev, and Stevenson wont play tough with a journeyman like Pascal. It's simple, Pascal wants the fight, he just have to sign, no 50 to 60% will be given to a journeyman, it make absolutely no sens.
              By the way Stevenson got rob in the amateurs. How could you explane this, inside a fight of 4 rounds of 2 mins each, how can it be possible for the boxer who felt 4 times on the canvas, to won the fight. Please explane
              I want that fight to happend, because Stevenson will destroy Jean Pascal Easy.

Comment

Pascal will ruin Stevenson. I support both guys for hometown reasons, but I'll back Pascal any day over Adonis. The fact that you call Pascal a journeyman says it all really.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  Pascal beat him twice in the amateur. If u really think Stevenson would just pass through Pascal ur crazy. I give Pascal the edge. I think PAscal beats him. Stevenson is overrated, trust me.
                  Agree with you. This is why Aducknis won't take the fight, just like the Kovalev one, unless he's getting paid substantially more than anyone. He knows his days are numbered.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post

Stevenson got rob in the amateurs. How could you explane this, inside a fight of 4 rounds of 2 mins each, how can it be possible for the boxer who felt 4 times on the canvas, to won the fight.
                    Is there a logical explanation for that: YES, it's a robbery.
                    Believe me, I want that fight to happend as much as the haters do, because Stevenson will easely destroy Jean Pascal.
                    You dont know Jean Pascal weakness point, but since 2005 Adonis Stevenson do.

Comment

Working...
                    X