Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    no he wouldn't

Povetkin is reasonably better than Ruiz and Ward is no Prime Jones
    Ruiz wasn't great but neither is Povetkin. Povetkin is terrible actually, and he's fat and not that tall. UD easy work for Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
      Ruiz wasn't great but neither is Povetkin. Povetkin is terrible actually, and he's fat and not that tall. UD easy work for Ward.
      out of interest, what tactics do you see Ward employing?

Comment

out of interest, what tactics do you see Ward employing?
        He'd use his speed and ability to avoid punches to outbox Povetkin. Ward is a great inside fighter and he'd have to apply that against the taller Povetkin. Seriously Povetkin is slow and doesn't even have great power I can't see him doing anything to trouble Ward. He had to cheat to beat Marco Huck.

Comment

no he wouldn't

Ward dont have to be Jones, Ward is WARD! HIS style is a master technician, who switches up everytime he fights! The guy is a pugilistic child prodigy! Froch landed some shots on Ward and Froch is slow! I just knew that Dawson was going to land with his speed! Ward came in their, and elevated his game to the level of his opponent, and Chad didnt land anything! Chad had a glass jaw do to the drain, but he was still fast, and had reach! He couldnt even graze Ward! I would be shocked if ANYONE beat him at ANY weight, because I think the guy is just going to come in the ring on a different level, and always have an extra gear for the next tough opponent, and I REALLY think he can beat the KBROS! He may get on the inside with those big slow guys, and probably wont even get grazed! Yea he IS that good.

Comment

Ward at heavyweight? Seriously?

I wouldn't pick against Charr. Not even against Afolabi. He should move to 175lb and that's it.

Comment

Ward vs Hopkins.

It'd be a boring ass clinch/headbutt/fouling spree but it's a fight to be made.

Comment

Ward - Hopkins won't happen. They've said already they wouldn't fight each other.

The only fight I'd want to see at 168 is Ward - Dirrell but that doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon so I'd like him to move up to 175 & clean house there.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  Ward dont have to be Jones, Ward is WARD! HIS style is a master technician, who switches up everytime he fights! The guy is a pugilistic child prodigy! Froch landed some shots on Ward and Froch is slow! I just knew that Dawson was going to land with his speed! Ward came in their, and elevated his game to the level of his opponent, and Chad didnt land anything! Chad had a glass jaw do to the drain, but he was still fast, and had reach! He couldnt even graze Ward! I would be shocked if ANYONE beat him at ANY weight, because I think the guy is just going to come in the ring on a different level, and always have an extra gear for the next tough opponent, and I REALLY think he can beat the KBROS! He may get on the inside with those big slow guys, and probably wont even get grazed! Yea he IS that good.
                  lol, ward fans be trippin'

Klitschko (either one) puts ward in a bodybag

Comment

no he wouldn't

He;s got more skills than prime Jones.

Comment

Reckon Andre must be cursing Froch for spanking Bute.....the one credible, stadium-filling, big money fight on the horizon gets kicked into the weeds by a bloke he easily outboxed.

Comment

Working...
                      X