No announcement yet.

How did you score Froch-Dirrell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
    I gave Froch only 3 rounds in this fight. And for people who say Dirrell was running the whole fight: I remember there were actually only 2 rounds in which Dirrell was moving a lot, other than that he was boxing Froch' head off the whole fight.
    You got it backwards he fought for only 2 rounds and ran the rest.

Comment

I thought Dirrell won pretty clear but given the way he fought I wasnt exactly pulling my hair out when I heard the decision.

Comment

I thought Froch won 3 rounds and felt that was very generous.

9-3 or 8-3-1 take your pick.

Say what you want about how Dirrell fought the fight he was the one landing the clean blows every round while Forch did nothing.

Comment

I had Dirrell winning by one round, I was trying to score fairly but his tactics left such a bad taste that I can see how judges would be loathe to give him rounds.

Don't think it was a robbery, I think Dirrell ****ed himself because he didn't have the bottle

Comment

This fight is pretty much why I won't bother to score fights anymore, there is no way based on clean punching that Froch even came close. Everyone that talks about scoring it for Froch or even having it close talk about what Dirrell did or didn't do, no one ever argues about it based on what Froch did because Forch did nothing.

A guy can't win a fight if he doesn't do anything to the other guy, no matter what style the other guy is fighting in and if you can't overlook the manner in which a guy fights that is more effective in terms of clean punching then you should not be scoring fights and people certainly should not be heeding your words~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              This fight is pretty much why I won't bother to score fights anymore, there is no way based on clean punching that Froch even came close. Everyone that talks about scoring it for Froch or even having it close talk about what Dirrell did or didn't do, no one ever argues about it based on what Froch did because Forch did nothing.

A guy can't win a fight if he doesn't do anything to the other guy, no matter what style the other guy is fighting in and if you can't overlook the manner in which a guy fights that is more effective in terms of clean punching then you should not be scoring fights and people certainly should not be heeding your words~
              Dirrell did have a bleeding nose and big bulbous blow job lips at the end of the fight, plus froch hit him witha nnice bodyslam.

Meanwhile froch said he's never had such a physically easy fight

Comment

I think I scored it 8-3-1 for Andre Dirrell.

That was a bad decision, in my opinion.

Comment

It wasn't as bad a decision as Richard Abril vs Brandon Rios. That was ridiculous. I scored that 10-2 for Abril.

Comment

I had Dirrell winning pretty big, even with the point deduction. I believe by 4 rounds.

He really did give Froch a boxing lesson.

Comment

I think I had it 115-112 Dirrell because of the point deduction. Yeah it was a robbery.
                      Had the fight taken place anywhere outside Froch's hometown of Nottingham it would have been a UD LOSS on his record.

Comment

Working...
                      X