Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone ought to just drop a bomb on NSB, shouldn't they?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal
    uh oh.......did i say your instead of you're.........aaaahahahhahahahahahahah
    I'm giving you red K now. But don't be mad at me, be mad at the people who allowed us to dock points when people post dumb shit.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      Seriously. I have to wonder how long they've been fans.

Take Broner for example. Everybody takes one side or the other, to the EXTREME. Either Broner is a complete fraud, or he is the 2nd coming of Floyd Mayweather (AKA Jesus).

What happened to enjoying the fights as a fan, with objectivity?
      Those days are long gone, bro. Have been ever since De La Hoya vs. Mayweather, truthfully.

Nowadays 'fans' around here are cheerleaders. They only root for and give respect to fighters whom they identify with personally or like based on personality. There's no objectivity whatsoever - A guy is either a future ATG in the making, or an untalented piss pot who will be "exposed" soon.

Because anytime you have one loss it basically means you ****ing suck and should retire in shame, y'know?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Those days are long gone, bro. Have been ever since De La Hoya vs. Mayweather, truthfully.

Nowadays 'fans' around here are cheerleaders. They only root for and give respect to fighters whom they identify with personally or like based on personality. There's no objectivity whatsoever - A guy is either a future ATG in the making, or an untalented piss pot who will be "exposed" soon.

Because anytime you have one loss it basically means you ****ing suck and should retire in shame, y'know?
        Jeeeeeeez.

Well... in that case, don't call me a fan. I'm an analyst of the sport.

If you watch boxing because you dislike/like a certain fighter/race/etc... You aren't a real fan.

Comment

Seriously. I have to wonder how long they've been fans.

Take Broner for example. Everybody takes one side or the other, to the EXTREME. Either Broner is a complete fraud, or he is the 2nd coming of Floyd Mayweather (AKA Jesus).

What happened to enjoying the fights as a fan, with objectivity?
          Ever had an STD scare?

Its actually kind of funny when you find out you don't have it.

As for what you posted.. NSB is in a sad state now, and its been getting worse. Not that it was troll/cheerleader free in our day, but it has certainly been taken over by ******s.

Comment

I think there are some exceptions to this. Just about everyone who isn't blatantly biased seems to give Froch respect, even though he clearly isn't the best at his weight.

Comment

Jeeeeeeez.

Well... in that case, don't call me a fan. I'm an analyst of the sport.

If you watch boxing because you dislike/like a certain fighter/race/etc... You aren't a real fan.
              Fans are just different now. They're ****ing morons, quite frankly.

I mean, we all had our favorites (you had Judah, I had Hopkins) but we were all fairly objective when it came to analyzing their chances in upcoming fights and tracking their career progress as a whole.

None of us older users took it to the lengths these twits do in NSB nowadays. It's basically just one giant cluster**** of racism and nationalism rolled into one giant forum.

I don't even call myself a fan anymore. I'm an observer, and I mostly keep my observations to myself because I'm not interested in conversing with a crowd full of mentally challenged (and emotionally explosive) teenagers.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Ever had an STD scare?

Its actually kind of funny when you find out you don't have it.

As for what you posted.. NSB is in a sad state now, and its been getting worse. Not that it was troll/cheerleader free in our day, but it has certainly been taken over by ******s.
                At least back in the day we could separate the blacks/pinoys/mexicans and their biases... Now I don't know why anybody is as ******ed as they act. Its like everybody chose sides in a war of ******s. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                  I think there are some exceptions to this. Just about everyone who isn't blatantly biased seems to give Froch respect, even though he clearly isn't the best at his weight.
                  Carl Froch fights the best, always. Nobody can take that from him. And he's a damn good fighter in an even better weight division.

Comment

Fans are just different now. They're ****ing morons, quite frankly.

I mean, we all had our favorites (you had Judah, I had Hopkins) but we were all fairly objective when it came to analyzing their chances in upcoming fights and tracking their career progress as a whole.

None of us older users took it to the lengths these twits do in NSB nowadays. It's basically just one giant cluster**** of racism and nationalism rolled into one giant forum.

I don't even call myself a fan anymore. I'm an observer, and I mostly keep my observations to myself because I'm not interested in conversing with a crowd full of mentally challenged (and emotionally explosive) teenagers.
                    Glad I was the level-headed teenager. Except when it came to Zab. Cuz Zab is the G.O.A.T. FuckWhatYouHeard!!!

Comment

At least back in the day we could separate the blacks/pinoys/mexicans and their biases... Now I don't know why anybody is as ******ed as they act. Its like everybody chose sides in a war of ******s. LOL
                      I'm laughing hard at this one and the wifey is giving me a suspicious look. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X