No announcement yet.

Poor Chavez Jr....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    jtcs I like you man but you Boricuas need to stop that per capita bullshit. If that were the case you guys still lose to the Virgin Islands. The fact is that both produce great boxers, I think we're better in quality still, keep in mind that before coming to the top of the world stage, Mexicans only fight Mexicans so many of them eliminate eachother's chances to be at the world class level.
    I can make analysis on why the pool gene being bigger give you a better chance of having more and better fighters. I can also list you plenty of reason why economics, culture and environment will affect the product. But we are derailing the Chavez Jr thread and everyone here knows I dismiss the PR vs Mex threads because they end up always with hate comments from each side. So everyone agree to disagree please.

Back on topic, why is Sulaiman trying to make seem like Vegas is lying. I know Jr is ahijado, but man there is a line that he should not cross. Do you guys believe that is time for Mauricio to take his place

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      I can make analysis on why the pool gene being bigger give you a better chance of having more and better fighters. I can also list you plenty of reason why economics, culture and environment will affect the product. But we are derailing the Chavez Jr thread and everyone here knows I dismiss the PR vs Mex threads because they end up always with hate comments from each side. So everyone agree to disagree please.

Back on topic, why is Sulaiman trying to make seem like Vegas is lying. I know Jr is ahijado, but man there is a line that he should not cross. Do you guys believe that is time for Mauricio to take his place
      You're right let's not derail this thread.

I think Mauricio taking over would be good right now, he can be bad at times but he's not as blatantly bias like his dad. Sulaiman is a senile old man and just like in Top Rank's case, Sulaiman and Arum will not step down until they're really old or sick.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
        You're right let's not derail this thread.

I think Mauricio taking over would be good right now, he can be bad at times but he's not as blatantly bias like his dad. Sulaiman is a senile old man and just like in Top Rank's case, Sulaiman and Arum will not step down until they're really old or sick.
        Bob gave Todd the presidency but dont let him do business. If he let Todd run things, more fights will get done. If Jose let Mauricio, the ranking system will improve vastly. I still dont understand their recent ranking system. It is sad for the WBC because the green belt use to mean prestige and the real champion.

Comment

Bob gave Todd the presidency but dont let him do business. If he let Todd run things, more fights will get done. If Jose let Mauricio, the ranking system will improve vastly. I still dont understand their recent ranking system. It is sad for the WBC because the green belt use to mean prestige and the real champion.
          If he would let Todd do his job, we would see more Top Rank Vs Golden Boy fights, thats what we need right there. All the top promoters putting their fighters against each other.

Comment

No one is derailing anything if u didnt want to make this into a mex vs pr thread the ts shouldnt have said the part about mexico nd i would be fine

Comment

Some people act lilke its the end of the world for chavez jr...he fought one of the best p4p fighters in the world...yea he got a boxin lesson but it's not like he got murdered or kocked the **** out like other fighters.yea he ****ed up for smoking weed but he's still young and can pick up the pieces....its' really what he does in the future that will determine his future in boxing....

Comment

I just don't feel bad for him at all. I think there are more fighters out there that are better than him and he got given a belt and a bigger cut of the fight winnings vs Martinez. 2 things he didn't deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  No one is derailing anything if u didnt want to make this into a mex vs pr thread the ts shouldnt have said the part about mexico nd i would be fine
                  WTF are you talking about? Now is prohibited by any ricans to talk about any boxer from different nationalities? You are so ****ing dumb. Next time just STFU. You are the worst latino poster around, even dumber than the rican version of you.

Comment

WTF are you talking about? Now is prohibited by any ricans to talk about any boxer from different nationalities? You are so ****ing dumb. Next time just STFU. You are the worst latino poster around, even dumber than the rican version of you.
                    you're right bro, this dummy just takes the whole cake

Comment

This two ****s jerking each other off in every thread they enter lmao too funny

Comment

Working...
                      X