No announcement yet.

The Hypocrisy of British fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernmonkey View Post
    Considering how pathetic you seem to be I'm guessing a few, internet trolls must have no self esteem what so ever, you need to come on here to try and get one over on people cause you don't have the ball's to engage face to face, my guess is that your a spotty little ginger kid who has been bullied all your life and this your way of try to make your self feel good!
    If I'm a troll than your a typical gullible Brit who has fallen into my thread...just like I expected with keywords: ****, chip on shoulder, etc, etc thrown in to boot. LOL

Comment

Loooool. I know who this is.

Comment

British fans are terrible when it comes to actual knowledge of anything tangible. They can yell though and that makes for a good fight setting.

Comment

Considering how pathetic you seem to be I'm guessing a few, internet trolls must have no self esteem what so ever, you need to come on here to try and get one over on people cause you don't have the ball's to engage face to face, my guess is that your a spotty little ginger kid who has been bullied all your life and this your way of try to make your self feel good!
          I guess you'll next be demanding my cellular number. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by K2ray View Post
            If I'm a troll than your a typical gullible Brit who has fallen into my thread...just like I expected with keywords: ****, chip on shoulder, etc, etc thrown in to boot. LOL
            But if you were a good troll you would be bothering me, when i reality a pity you.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sam View Post
              British fans are terrible when it comes to actual knowledge of anything tangible. They can yell though and that makes for a good fight setting.
              A stereotype is a popular belief about specific social groups or types of individuals. The concepts of "stereotype" and "prejudice" are often confused with many other different meanings. Stereotypes are standardized and simplified conceptions of groups based on some prior assumptions.

Comment

I'll have a supersized whopper meal with onion rings please?

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                  A stereotype is a popular belief about specific social groups or types of individuals. The concepts of "stereotype" and "prejudice" are often confused with many other different meanings. Stereotypes are standardized and simplified conceptions of groups based on some prior assumptions.
                  Why don't you deal with the Groves/DeGale Dirrell/Froch comparisons rather than shift the thread to be about definitions. So was I right or wrong?

Comment

Do you notice that they start to throw in keywords: ****, chip-on-shoulder, when some of them know when their hypocrisy has been exposed. Last night fight exposed British Hypocrisy. FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                      Don't tell me you're one of those HattonBots (now transformed into a HayeBot) from that terribly biased esb site?

Comment

Working...
                      X