Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hahahahahahahahaha! WHERE THE HATERS AT NOW!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ain't right..

Comment

We've seen major upsets... Machida, Lesnar, Emilianenko, Rua. It appears Jones will have a long reign at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
        I've never seen a more one sided fight between two skilled competitors than that one. That was an absolute beating. He made him tap out due to perhaps the punch that tests your manhood more than anything--a liver body shot.
        ??? I don't remember a tapout? Did shogun tap from strikes and the ref (and myself) not see it?

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          We've seen major upsets... Machida, Lesnar, Emilianenko, Rua. It appears Jones will have a long reign at the top.
          None of those were "major" upsets. In fact the Lesnar loss and Rua vs Machida II happened as expected I'd say.

Comment

Shogun got hit with a body shot and immediately crumpled to the ground. Jon Jones is literally the Floyd Mayweather of MMA talent wise.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Shogun got hit with a body shot and immediately crumpled to the ground. Jon Jones is literally the Floyd Mayweather of MMA talent wise.
              Talent wise only (thank god)

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                Talent wise only (thank god)

Not yet. Remember, Floyd was just like Jones when Floyd won his first title too. Then he met 50cent...oh the irony.

Comment

I would love to see Jones vs King Mo from Strike force.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    I meant I didn't think Shogun would give up the title against Bones. I thought he'd at least hold on to it for a few moire fights.

Looked like Jones let him off easy when Shogun was hurt. He fought really well.
                    Ok. Sorry lol

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP]Kirby View Post
                      Not yet. Remember, Floyd was just like Jones when Floyd won his first title too. Then he met 50cent...oh the irony.
                      Would be funny if a new challenge shows up then Jones take vacations and asks for blood tests and gets felony charges while making a complete ass out of himself, wouldn't it?

Jones is better than that tho, he's not afraid of anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X