Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Would You Successfully Woo A Random Beezy At Target ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    1. Say Hi.

2. Start a simple conversation, doesn't have to be interesting. Deep down she knows your feeling her.

3. Ask her if she has a man, don't be stupid enough not to. If she says yes, she could be lying/ or telling the truth. She says no, she is feeling you, girls will say yes so that you'd lay off. Thats your sign.

4. You say "So" *Pause* ask her for her number.
    Finally some usable advice.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      They are just loaded with Bitches. Targets are.
      Hell yeah, Target is the ****.

Comment

Take a giant dump in the "Hair care" aisle. Sure fire conversation starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Take a giant dump in the "Hair care" aisle. Sure fire conversation starter.
          Haha, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Loc View Post
            Haha, sure.
            Why not? Woman love mystery. And what is more mysterious then a guy dropping a deuce in aisle 7 of a Target? And with this wise advice imparted to you my young friend, I must bid you a good night, and happy hunting.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              And what is more mysterious then a guy dropping a deuce in aisle 7 of a Target?
              I present for your enjoyment, Dane Cook

Here’s another way to be remembered, again, this one is more personal, it’s more for you because nobody is ever going to know that it was you... but you’ll know, and that’s all that matters. Next time you go to a party, a great big party, go into the room where all the coats are, and **** on the coats... Guaranteed at some point somebody is going to walk outta that room and go, “SOMEONE **** ON THE COATS…. SOMEONE HAS **** ON THE COATS”... That’s the only thing you can say when someone ****s on the coats, “someone **** on the coats.”... They might say, “I think someone **** on the coats,” but you know…You just don’t want to be the bearer of bad news, “I think someone may have **** on or around the coats area, there’s a smell of **** around the parameter, the vicinity of coats. Leading me to believe that someone has ****....” But again you’re there, you’re there watching it all happen, and it’s your job, all you’re going to do at some point, you’re going to lean in and go, “What!?!” And then blend back into the crowd... “What?! I hope that it wasn’t on my coat.” And then, boom, you’re a phantom, you just disappear, disappear.
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-25-2009, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Loc View Post
                Finally some usable advice.
                Trust me, TRUST ME.

Comment

Loc, are you sure you wouldn't rather avoid all of that and just lure fat bitches to your house with promises of cake?

Comment

what the hell is target?

go to a club.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
                      what the hell is target?

go to a club.
                      Clubs suck, even losers can get women in clubs. If you can pick up a girl in the street, that shows you have balls. I did that a couple of months before i got addicted to Boxing Scene. At the beginning you have fear, then it changes and the fear becomes fun and excitement. There is nothing better than picking up women in the streets, suburbs or parks. I thinks every man should do that, it's fun and enjoyment for free. Plus that makes you evolve as a human being, learn you how to overcome the fear of the unknown and develop your social skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X