Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mosley Ko's or beats Pac does it make Mayweather win vs Mosley look better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

So is that a no?

Ok, then.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      If Roy Jones went on to beat Adamek or Haye at HW does it make Calzaghe win vs Roy look better?

Or would it still be look as an eh win over a shot fighter?
      lol i like that.

another one would have been " When Mosley beat margarito, did it make Coto's win over mosley look better lmaoo

At the end of the day styles make fights. And it depends how hard a boxer tries and wants to win as well. If mosley goes life and death that given night to get beat Pacquiao then it wouldn't mean as much because he might have not given it his all against Mayweather.

I'll tell you what though. When Mosley looked bad against Mora it didn;t take away from Floyd's win.
      Last edited by Albo Dakkid; 12-27-2010, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        So is that a no?

Ok, then.
        first off, when has RJJ vs Haye or Adamek? Pac & Mayweather are supposed to be the 2 best fighters. Shane wanted to fight Pac last year, Pc didnt want it, Mayweather dominated Mosley (people said Mosley was old and got tired) and now Pac is fighting him a year later and even more poeple are saying he is more shot.

This is a simple comparative analysis, unlike your RJJ, Haye & Adamek suggestion.
        Last edited by Cash Cow; 12-27-2010, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Albo Dakkid View Post
          lol i like that.

another one would have been " When Mosley beat margarito, did it make Coto's win over mosley look better lmaoo

At the end of the day styles make fights. And it depends how hard a boxer tries and wants to win as well. If mosley goes life and death to get beat Pacquiao then it wouldn't mean as much because he might have not given it his all against Mayweather.

Huh? Why wouldnt he? Its clearly apparent he gave it his all and trained hard. Remember May 1st is gonna be Mays 1st? He came out and gave Mayweather his best shot and then preceded to get dominated with his corner seriously considering stopping the fight.

Comment

first off, when has RJJ ever been in a discussion to fight Haye or Adamek? Pac & Mayweather are supposed to be the 2 best fighters. Shane wanted to fight Pac last year, Pc didnt want it, Mayweather dominated Mosley (people said Mosley was old and got tired) and now Pac is fighting him a year later and even more poeple are saying he is more shot.

This is a simple comparative analysis, unlike your RJJ, Haye & Adamek suggestion.
            Well RJJ-Adamek depending on who you talk to on Adamek camp is a discussion.

And, RJJ said he would love to fight Haye.

But, fine I will just say Adamek and take Haye off if it suits you better.

Do you think I just pulled those names out of my ass? Why would I name HW's? If I wanted to pull the names out of my ass I would of mentioned Pascal or Dawson, or Cloud or somebody in his division.

Anyways your answer is? No, it would not make Calzaghe win look better or yes?

Comment

Huh? Why wouldnt he? Its clearly apparent he gave it his all and trained hard. Remember May 1st is gonna be Mays 1st? He came out and gave Mayweather his best shot and then preceded to get dominated with his corner seriously considering stopping the fight.
              i'm not saying he didn't.(I think he definitely gave it his all knowing that he would have made history if he won).

I'm saying you can't compare someone's performance on 2 different night's and against two different fighters with two different styles.

FGloyd's win over Mosley looked great though. They way he dominated him and controlled him for 11 rounds straight was classic. You can't take anything away from Floyd and he's done this multiple times against corrales, gatti marquez etc..

If you can make a world champion like marquez look like an amateur then your a quite special fighter no excuses whatsoever. you can talk about weight and all that but weight is not gonna stop you from landing a punch for 12 rounds

Comment

IMO IF Shane gets a ko,that's the only chance he has anyways.Shane at this stage doesn't have the stamina or the skill to outpoint Floyd or Manny.Even if he ko's Manny then it isn't a gauge on where he is at in his career-he proved that by gassing out early against both Floyd and Mora.

I imagine Manny will try to take Shane into the mid-late rounds (so he can ensure a gassed Shane gets tired and provides a less threat) before he scores a stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                X