Who do you think are the richest posters here? No BS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    You have to beat his ass with a shoe when she's not around
    He cost about 2,800 USD, when I cared how my goril felt. I still love her, but baby boi Jhonny is a problem. I can't catch him slipping. My girl takes long baths, but he waits for her and licks the bath water off of her legs. He posts up in front of the tub and barks at me. My girl loves it, her knight protecting her.

I have regretted buying his expensive azz.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      He cost about 2,800 USD, when I cared how my goril felt. I still love her, but baby boi Jhonny is a problem. I can't catch him slipping. My girl takes long baths, but he waits for her and licks the bath water off of her legs. He posts up in front of the tub and barks at me. My girl loves it, her knight protecting her.

damn man he is really aggressive.

You have to beat his ass with something lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        damn man he is really aggressive.

You have to beat his ass with something lol.
        I gotta catch him slipping!!!

Comment

Damn.

That's some sensual ass ****. I'd probably get hard watching that.

Comment

Moral of this thread.

Jhonny is a boss and there's nothing you can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by r i z View Post
              Moral of this thread.

Jhonny is a boss and there's nothing you can do about it.
              Agreed! He is a boss playa!!! Smart too!

Comment

Agreed! He is a boss playa!!! Smart too!
                how's japan? looks like a very nice, safe place to live.. people all seemed disciplined.. only been there one night when my flight got delayed so we got free hotel and buffet for one night..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  how's japan? looks like a very nice, safe place to live.. people all seemed disciplined.. only been there one night when my flight got delayed so we got free hotel and buffet for one night..
                  they're so disciplined they don't blow their brains out anymore. they quietly hang themselves in the Suicide Forest.

Comment

Chihuahua's can be some ignorant little fuckers.

Cool story bro time.

I worked as a Household Goods Relocation Technician (dumb ass mover) for about 15 years.

Been in literally thousands of houses over the years with owners of all types of monster dogs, and the only time I ever got bit?

Yep.

Was packing up a Asian lady and her officer husband, who was out of the country.

Well, they had some issues with other moving companies stealing some of their belongings. Which is not unheard of. It does happen.

So, she wanted to take pictures of me while I packed, while she inventoried everything I put in a carton. Pain in the ass, but whatever.

No problem with that.

Problem was her dog who seemed to have PTSD and was on some good meth. Would not stop barking and wanting to have a go. Asked her if she could take the little fucking piece of shit outside.

"Part of the famiree. Dog stay inside."

OK.

So I'm in the office packing various items, stacking the cartons so I can inventory them later, blah blah blah.

Guess the dog thought I was going to hit mama-san with one of the boxes.

Little rat goes full turbo, and catches me right on my inner thigh, just missing my little ballbag. And little dog or not, it got me good.

Came this close to..

...out of the second story window.

Moral of the story?

Stay in school, and don't be a dumbass mover.

Almost get your nuts bit by a chihuahua.

Get a 500 dollar tip and a glowing review to the home office.
                    Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 04-29-2016, 11:37 PM.

Comment

I am an avg expat, but my Jhonny is a baller. He eats Kobe beef, drinks mineral water, has a white wife! He gets groomed weekly, and his anus massaged.

I pay for it all, and he can barely tolerate me. He sleeps with my big breasted Japanese woman, and hates me. Jhonny is an azzhole! But very handsome!
                      hmmmmmmmmmmmm big breasted Japanese woman

Comment

Working...
                      X