Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: A Fight With Amir Khan Would Be Huge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Ande Ward fans appear already?

Come on Tom, Golovkin himself was saying Canelo fighting Khan was a disgrace to MW, and now you say this is a huge fight..SMH

I'm starting to think that really Golovkin should change promoters, or at least tell him not to say contradictorio things
    Last edited by xhiddenx87; 03-18-2016, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Sounds just like Team Golovkin, contradicting themselves left and right, desperate for a payday. They said after Canelo beat Cotto that they would be interested in Cotto, STILL. They said they would try to drain 50-year old Hopkins down to SMW. Now they want to fight Khan after calling his fight with Canelo a disgrace.

These guys are ****ing bums. He should call Bundrage for September and they could fight somewhere off the coast of the Indian Sea. Like B Lister's do.

Comment

Which is why Canelo needs to beat Khan. Khan is dumb enough to take a GGG fight and GGG and his team are so desperate for a big money fight that it'll get done

Comment

I would give approval for Khan to use any PEDs necessary for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            I think it would be a case of GGG going down to 154 just like he said he would for Mayweather.

Khan says he's rehydrate to 160-165 for Canelo, and GGG weights around 168-170 fight night, so if he goes down to 154 he would weight around 165 max. So it would be a more even fight than what Canelo vs Khan is going to be. GGG would not outweight Khan more than Canelo, actually less.

HELL, even if GGG decided that he wants the fight at 160, he would outweight Khan by far less than what Canelo is going to outweight Khan in their fight at 155.

But all stupid people will say that GGG is a coward without thinking.

Why is more silly to see GGG vs Khan than Canelo vs Khan?

GGG fight night weight is 168-170. Canelo fight night weight is 175.

It makes no sense to say that it would be more unfair, it's actually the opposite.

I know what you mean... GGG is way more dangerous than Canelo. That just shows you how overrated Canelo is... The Chavez jr of the JMWs.

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY PEOPLE CAN'T THINK? WHY!!?!??!?!?
            When has Canelo weighted 175, post an official pic from HBO or Showtime to see that "Unoficial scales". You trippin bro.

Comment

if he dies... he dies.

i dont like that fight, Amir should just vacate if he wins. he might be able to outbox Canelo and not get caught... he might be able to outbox GGG but he will get caught.

if this fight ever happened i wonder what the odds would be. 1/100

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                Did Ande Ward fans appear already?

Come on Tom, Golovkin himself was saying Canelo fighting Khan was a disgrace to MW, and now you say this is a huge fight..SMH

I'm starting to think that really Golovkin shouldnt change promoters, or at least tell him not to say contradictorio things
                This is worst because Golovkin would make Khan go up to the 160 to fight for the title, which is not bad but it would be 5 more pounds for Amir.

These guys contradict themselves to bad.

Comment

Lil G fans flip-flopping again trying to defend this. Pathetic.

Comment

Bwwwaaaaaaaaa!!!! This 'hype train' is coming to a screeching halt because the train's conductor and driver are working from 2 different scripts...

Golovkin-snots unite!!!

Comment

If that happens, Khan has the biggest balls in boxing!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X