No announcement yet.

Does Teddy Atlas Deserve Credit When Bradley Beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
    I don't really see any major improvement of Bradley. Seems like he still fights the same way. Bradley will win cause his younger with better conditioning.

Bradley will beat him this time, not because of Atlas.
    Only way Bradley wins is if it's yet another robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Honestly I thought Bradley was on his way to winning after the first couple rounds of Pac-Bradley II if my memory serves me correctly. Bradley started throwing wild for the KO after he hurt his leg and had to switch it up.

Expecting a competitive fight this go around, regardless who's training Tim.
      Same fight I saw. Some will say otherwise but the change in Bradley's approach was so drastic, it's hard to argue.

Comment

I dont know, I just hope he says "he is a choir boy compared to us! a choir boy!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Bradley's wife is a force to be reckoned with!

She & Jinkee should go toe to toe!
          These chicks bout 11, 12 weight divisions apart brother. Maybe we can co headline them at best. Jinkee vs Jin & Monica vs Luis Ortiz's wife.

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          I don't really see any major improvement of Bradley. Seems like he still fights the same way. Bradley will win cause his younger with better conditioning.

Bradley will beat him this time, not because of Atlas.
          While I don't think Bradley wins this fight, I definitely think he's in many ways been unlucky in his career with with his public perception & rep & if he does win he's gonna get that W hijacked by most media people & fans who'll suggest its all Atlas. This cat isn't gonna be appreciated til he's retired for sure.

And while I think there could be some basis in logic in giving Atlas his just due (since Bradley has taken 2 L's, one unofficially of course) I also think the Rios win is being highly overrated as an Atlas produced outcome when Rios wasn't on Bradley's level ever & its possible Manny just isn't the Manny of old come fight night vs a high level opponent like Bradley. So if Manny comes into Apr. 9 with a broken kickstand for a leg like Sergio Martinez did vs Miguel Cotto or something along those lines I think there would be much less reason to suggest anything Atlas did helped the cause, but the spin will be Atlas won Bradley the fight.

Comment

Yes, Dude will get most of the credit

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Bradley's wife is a force to be reckoned with!

She & Jinkee should go toe to toe!
              She has gotten Bradley 3 PPV fights and numerous multi-million dollar paydays. Your wife/girl been able to do that for you?

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                Same fight I saw. Some will say otherwise but the change in Bradley's approach was so drastic, it's hard to argue.
                Bradley admitted that after he hurt his leg, he knew that if he went the distance in survival mode and didn't score a KO, he'd lose so he went for the KO instead.

I thought he was whooping Pac up in the first few but his mobility was shot. Under Atlas with renewed confidence and motivation, I think he will fair VERY WELL this time around. Just like JMM got better against Pac in each bout, I see the same thing happening here.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  She has gotten Bradley 3 PPV fights and numerous multi-million dollar paydays. Your wife/girl been able to do that for you?
                  I was complimenting him. She is sharp! Bradley is a good guy, out or in the ring. Atlas completes the transformation.

Comment

Working...
                  X