No announcement yet.

Wlad is suffering

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
    Fair play for his honesty. I do expect him to be better in the rematch but stylistically I really struggle to see how he wins this fight, he'd have to change how he's fought for the last 10 years and open up and take risks which it just doesn't feel like he wants to do vs someone as awkward and tall as Fury.
    If wlad tries to go back to the way he fought (pre brewster), and I feel this is his only chance, then I think he stands a good chance. BUT... Fury showed he can keep a high tempo with good head and foot movement for at least the first 4/5 rounds.

Fury will prove too elusive in the rematch and the outcome will be the same, possibly even a stoppage, whatever wlads game plan.

Comment

It was a dreadful offensive showing from Wlad. As usual he was hard to hit but that's not quite enough. I always like seeing the tables turned on negative fighters. When someone forces them to lead and initiate offence their dominance goes up in smoke.

Comment

I actually thought Vlad would be way more aggressive, that he would know he had to. He wasn't there, just not there.

Comment

i don't think wladimir is going to take the rematch. i think he's done fighting.

he doesn't need money. he's got avenues for a fulfilling life after boxing. i hope he gets out. dude couldn't keep himself from clinching. he's done.

Comment

Emo Klitschko is sad. Should go jump in his bouncy castle ring for a lil bit. Cheer him up.

Comment

yep, suffering on his couch with Hayden Panieterre and an 8 figure payday.

boo friggin hoo

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                yep, suffering on his couch with Hayden Panieterre and an 8 figure payday.

boo friggin hoo
                Isn't Thay girl real crazy? I'm serious too

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Pretty honest reflection you rarely hear from athletes. There was plenty of opportunities for him to throw punches and clock fury, he just chose not to.
                  Urgh, no he didn't. Why are boxing fans so dim?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Good, fans have had to suffer his awful fights long enough.
                    Kill urself, black f.ggot

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
                      Urgh, no he didn't. Why are boxing fans so dim?
                      You're too dim to understand what I was saying fanboy. He chose not to because he was too scared of what could come back at him. But there was plenty of chances that another fighter would have taken advantage of. Wlad is just not that type of fighter anymore. Combine that with the difficulties fury presented and you see the result. I'm not diminishing fury's win. Settle down fella.

Comment

Working...
                      X