The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    i thought Cotto was gona win, i even betted against Canelo

i wanted Canelo to win, but i thought he couldnt, i feel bad cause i should of sided with my Meskin fighter, but i will learn from this mistake

WARR CANELO!!!!!!! NOW LETS GO AFTER THE GOOD BOY KILLA BIG DRAMA SHOW GGG, HEADS ARE GONA ROLL
    Were you still butthurt about the Floyd loss? I always knew Canelo was more skilled than Cotto. Cotto is a one handed fighter he can taken to school last night

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      Cotto is going to stop him. Quote me on that.
      I know you can get us an update of the buttthurt cotto is suffering right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        Were you still butthurt about the Floyd loss? I always knew Canelo was more skilled than Cotto. Cotto is a one handed fighter he can taken to school last night

Canelo wouldnt ever beat Mayweather lol id never would think that

Mayweather is king he dont lose

but i was upset with Canelos performance against Mayweather

Comment

Canelo wouldnt ever beat Mayweather lol id never would think that

Mayweather is king he dont lose

but i was upset with Canelos performance against Mayweather
          Haha that's what I meant. Its all good I was jp.

Yeah that woman beater is just too good.

Bro Vargas is a savage! He came out after getting smashed the last round and just put it on him bad!

Comment

Haha that's what I meant. Its all good I was jp.

Yeah that woman beater is just too good.

Bro Vargas is a savage! He came out after getting smashed the last round and just put it on him bad!

it was brutal, n Vargas with that eye, it was tough but maybe worth it, its probably FOTY, that would earn him a spot in history books

he should earn boxing fans respect after that, both guys

Comment

it was brutal, n Vargas with that eye, it was tough but maybe worth it, its probably FOTY, that would earn him a spot in history books

he should earn boxing fans respect after that, both guys
              Hell yeah, easily FOTY.

Two warriors respect to both

Comment

• Originally posted by negativelead99 View Post
                Well what the hell is it that these people are looking for????

Tremendous knockouts? Than watch Tripple G fights. Blood and gore?
                They got that on the under card, and Cotto had a cut on his eye at the end of the fight.

Maybe what people need to stop and consider it that when you take two world class fighters the disparity in skill is not going to be that great. Your not going to see one of the fighters dominate and beat down the other.

So what makes a great fight?
                Most of the casuals don't really watch the undercards, they watch the Main Event. And yes, they are looking for a one-sided beating or a two-sided beating even when the opponents are evenly matched. Think Rousey vs. Holm (although MMA). Even matchup, but one got beat up pretty bad.

Also remember, when you have these big names, a lot of them don't normally watch boxing. So when they don't get that much action, it gets frowned upon. I mean, even the crowd booed at times during the fight.

Comment

Hell yeah, easily FOTY.

Two warriors respect to both
                  bandido!!! What a warrior, great fight & comeback!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    Most of the casuals don't really watch the undercards, they watch the Main Event. And yes, they are looking for a one-sided beating or a two-sided beating even when the opponents are evenly matched. Think Rousey vs. Holm (although MMA). Even matchup, but one got beat up pretty bad.

Also remember, when you have these big names, a lot of them don't normally watch boxing. So when they don't get that much action, it gets frowned upon. I mean, even the crowd booed at times during the fight.
                    They booed during the cotto/canelo fight?

Comment

• Cotto can't fight going backwards worth ****.

To be effective he needs to be sitting down on his punches or punching in combination moving forward.

Comment

Working...
                      X