Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    The fight is in the USA, not Russia.

Boxrec have updated it now though Kovalev lives & trains in the U.S
    Still thinking Campillo outworks him & Kovalev gets a decision he doesn't deserve.

Comment

campillo,

I'll take any bets anyone wants

Comment

Never seen Kovalev fight but I know he hits hard...but so did Cloud. Campillo deserves another title shot after getting robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
          I just hope Kovalev knocks him out for the count do there will be no whining and moaning after the fight.
          Hater alert.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            campillo,

I'll take any bets anyone wants
            I'll put 25 bil on Kovalev.

Comment

Only seen a couple of Kovalev's fights but was instantly impressed with his quickness, hes pretty dynamic. the other guys campillo has outboxed recently had power and were aggressive, but most were pretty static... I think Kovalev's athleticism will be the difference in this one, i dont think campillo will be able to figure out his movement as easily and the short, quick punches will be tough to see. great matchup though

Comment

John David Jackson has quite a training resume at the moment. He's doing an absolutely fantastic job with not only Kovalev but also with Allakherdiev. Khabib holds two titles now and is supposed to be fighting on an upcoming golden boy card. Khabib has the talent to be a P4P top 10, IMO. And now Kovalev is following right in his footsteps.....assuming he wins this fight, he's going to break through the LHW division and make some noise. I expect him to explode after this fight.

Comment

Kovalev by hard fought decision

Comment

campillo beat cloud but i think hes gonna lose legitimately in this fight.

campillo has had a lot of hard luck.

Comment

Great fight and Kovalev either wins by KO or Campillo wins a decision. def going to dvr this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X