Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr: Manny Pacquiao Can Bounce Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now that mayweather has his triangle victory over pac secured it's time to be nice and kind.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      When Pac, was in His "ZONE"...ROIDWEATHER, wisely went on Vacation,
      Buy now he seems to be Licking His Lips, in Anticipation, but still may
      be Concerned that Pac, might be Husseling , Our Hero!!!
      When Pac was in his "ZONE" he also refused Olympic Style Drug testing within 24 days, but now that he is not in his "ZONE" he'll test anytime, anyplace... Thats a bit suspect wouldnt you say?

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
        FLOYD knows exactly that MANNY was fighting great before the KO and he was destroying the face of JMM but for some reason JMM this time had the power to knock him out with only one punch,yes this time JMM had the power he didn't have had in 36 rounds(in years) before....FUNNY AND STRANGE EH?!!!
        stop with the excuses

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          He ain't fighting no steve forbes level of competition..why would he even risk that..ask Ortiz what happened with his tune up..the dude fights twice a year..one of those will not be for $2 million on hbo/showtime. In fact i'll call bradley his steve forbes and that's still a ppv event. Rios is actually more of a threat than Bradley in my own humble opinion.
          of course it wouldn't be $2 mil, it would be the base $7-8 mil he gets for his ppv fights, before any ppv revenue.

Manny was easily winning before he got KTFO. But IDK if Bradley or JMM again is what he needs after that brutal KO. Same for RIos, especially if he plans to fight more.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Pacquiao is done. He should retire before he gets seriously hurt.

Comment

Pac never had punch resistance. He just hadn't been hit so clean in years. Finally got caught-again!

Comment

Manny and bob arum can try to do a tune up fight on ppv but i dont think he will get that many ppv orders as was before that knockout loss. The fact is manny's stock has been dropping since the mosley fight and who knows where its at now since he got ktfo.

Cotto rejuvenated his career after his loss to pacquiao and had ppv fights. As soon as he lost to Floyd he fought on showtime boxing. Cotto does have a large fan base also....maybe not as big as manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Pac never had punch resistance. He just hadn't been hit so clean in years. Finally got caught-again!
                  Are you kidding me? Manny took some of the hardest shots from cotto and margarito like a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
                    floyd upset because he knows he just blew 100 mill and more stupid fuk
                    Ya sig had me rollin! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      He ain't fighting no steve forbes level of competition..why would he even risk that..ask Ortiz what happened with his tune up..the dude fights twice a year..one of those will not be for $2 million on hbo/showtime. In fact i'll call bradley his steve forbes and that's still a ppv event. Rios is actually more of a threat than Bradley in my own humble opinion.
                      So who are all of these PPV opponents lined up for Pacquiao? Bradley 2 isn't really viable in my opinion and neither is Rios.
                      Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Manny was easily winning before he got KTFO.
                      No he wasn't. He was up 1 point on the judges' scorecards and personally I had Marquez up 1 point. That right hand didn't come out of nowhere. Marquez was landing those counters plus some nice body shots for the entire fight. The KO punch was just perfectly timed.

Comment

Working...
                      X