Collapse
No announcement yet.

Algieri-Provodnikov rematch in the works

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why should Algieri have to rematch if there was no rematch clause, i'd go for a bigger fight if i was Algieri, fuk a rematch.

Comment

Still a 50/50 fight in my opinion, not sure who wins the rematch but I'll still root for Provo.

Comment

Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
        I dunno.. I think Ruslan will just go caveman this time and try to bomb Algieri out.
        Didn't he try that? Will he go super-caveman?

Comment

This fight wasn't even close. Ruslan had two moments early and Algerie took over completely.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
            I thought Ruslan edged out the fight but I think Algieri will do better the second time around.
            I think Algeri boxed him up and deserves the win but loses the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
              Why should Algieri have to rematch if there was no rematch clause, i'd go for a bigger fight if i was Algieri, fuk a rematch.
              There was a rematch clause...and im not sure if i like this rematch for Provo. I was at the first fight ringside, it didnt seem like Ruslan could hurt Algieri after the first round. He rocked him with some single shots but nothing really hurt him that bad. Ruslan is gonna need to figure out a way to land more body shots.

Comment

It didn't look like Ruslan had that same intensity he had in previous fights really didn't throw any of his speed combos and it wasn't like Algeiri was moving the whole fight he got walked into the corners plenty but was able to just hold or skirt away maybe just an off night.

If it happens fine. if not fine. maybe later fine.

Comment

I am all for this fight happening in all I just hope it's not the main event on HBO.

Comment

I would watch it.

Comment

I believe Algieri will knock Provodnikov out this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X