No announcement yet.

Does Ruslan have a rematch clause?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Ruslan have a rematch clause?

Interesting... so count Algieri out.... they should put it on the Pac undercard

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Interesting... so count Algieri out.... they should put it on the Pac undercard
    He doesn't need one cuz he lost convincingly

Comment

make the rematch, best fight for both guys

i still believe in ruslan, he looked like he was stuck in mud against algeiri

Comment

Props to him if he takes it but the schooling is worse in a rematch. Only reason the fight was close was cause of the KDs. And Algieri admitted to being caught cold.

Comment

why are you asking the question when your own OP answers the question............

Comment

I would love to see a rematch. Hopefully Ruslan does something different

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              why are you asking the question when your own OP answers the question............
              Well i have my doubts

Schaeffer said there wasn't one, then Broner said there was one, then there was one, then there wasn't one and now I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Well i have my doubts

Schaeffer said there wasn't one, then Broner said there was one, then there was one, then there wasn't one and now I don't know.
                Im pretty sure there was one. But we all know why it wasn't exercised and will never be. Well, maybe when Maidana is 36 years old and shopworn.

Comment

If provo has any sense, he'll stay far away from this guy. cause if he doesn't land a lucky shot like he did the 1st time, he might be introduced to a comb.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Im pretty sure there was one. But we all know why it wasn't exercised and will never be. Well, maybe when Maidana is 36 years old and shopworn.
                    Yea, provo doesn't have a big bro.

Worst case scenario is Bob actually wants this fight and gives Provo Rios or Vargas..... which is bad for both

Comment

Working...
                    X