No announcement yet.

Thank you Pac/Bradley for a great and entertaining fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Pac/Bradley for a great and entertaining fight

I got my money's worth last night. Bradley brought it like he's never brought it before and I was truly impressed by his passion and determination. Pacquaio throwing punches in bunches vs a quick and fast undefeated guy was great to watch.

Thank you gentlemen!
    Last edited by tank17211; 04-13-2014, 09:08 AM.

great fight. more respect to the pacman.

Comment

I second and I couldn't agree more. They were two gladiators displaying the heart of champions. It was a hell of a fight with two hell of a fighters and I am proud of them both.

Comment

It was a good fight, wish the undercards were better. I'm not going to lie Pacquiao looked old the first 4 rounds but then he started doing his patent hopping and throwing combinations and knew Tim was in trouble.

I went out to the bar to watch the fight and let me tell it was packed about like 1,000-2,000 people were there cheering on Pacquiao and not a one Filipino in sight. One thing is for sure Pacquiao gets the love of the people while ive watch Mayweather last 2 fights in the same bar and nobody gave a ****, just shows you who's the peoples champ.

Comment

Great fight. Respect to both men.

Comment

I echo the OPs sentiments. Both men tried their best. I thought Bradley was finally going to overpower an older man after he buzzed him with a right hand but Pac recovered and boxed beautifully. It was not the blowout that some predicted for Pac, but at his age and physical decline its understandable. He actually did less in the rematch but it was mitigated by Bradley doing NOTHING. That said it was highly competitive and entertaining.

Pac is using his boxing, movement, and experience more than his physical atttributes nowadays as he's becoming older. He is not going to maul someone unless he is vastly outclassed. The top 147 pounders would be in a similar competitive fight with him. I dont see him beating top Bradley-level fighters anymore and maybe Bradley finally beats him in an unnecessary 3rd fight.

That said, Pac should think about retirement soon, his skills are there but his physical deterioration is going to continue.

Comment

The fight was garbage. PAC was gunshy. Bradley switched game plans and started winging shots like an amateur. Not sure what fight y'all were watching and it was boring
              Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 04-13-2014, 09:57 AM.

Comment

great fight for a 35 year old with 60+ bouts, watched it in a bar, around 1k spectators, no filipinos, mostly americans and mexicans. they all love him and they don't give a ***** about Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Espada View Post
                  great fight for a 35 year old with 60+ bouts, watched it in a bar, around 1k spectators, no filipinos, mostly americans and mexicans. they all love him and they don't give a ***** about Floyd.
                  You know Floyd/Maidana is going to be boring. The 24/7 will be more exciting then the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                    The fight was garbage. PAC was gunshy. Bradley switched game plans and started winging shots like an amateur. Not sure what fight y'all were watching and it was boring
                    Quit Trolling, I watched the fight with about 15 people who don't know much about boxing and they thought it was exciting and couldn't stop asking me questions about boxing afterwards. 15 "casual boxing fans" were converted last night thanks to two warriors. To put things in perspective, I watched Mayweather vs. Canelo with more or less the same group and they told me flat out that the fight was boring even though most of group likes Mayweather more than Pac
                    Last edited by hhwff3000; 04-13-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X