No announcement yet.

Your favourite city and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
    Croatian coast. Cheap, beautiful, and completely relaxing. Stress is not allowed there.
    Yeh Eastern European countries are very under rated. I always think of Czech republic though more so than ex-Yugoslav countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      Yeh Eastern European countries are very under rated. I always think of Czech republic though more so than ex-Yugoslav countries.
      Still aint been to Czech yet, planning on making a trip over to Prague sometime this year. you been?

Comment

Ooooohhhh yeah Prague. When I always think of Prague I remember this Maxim magazine study (probably not the most scientific but still, lol) that said that per capita have the highest ratio of fine ass women in the world

I know that's all subjective and stuff but I'm guessing that Czech Repub is most definitely not hurting for fine women

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Ooooohhhh yeah Prague. When I always think of Prague I remember this Maxim magazine study (probably not the most scientific but still, lol) that said that per capita have the highest ratio of fine ass women in the world

I know that's all subjective and stuff but I'm guessing that Czech Repub is most definitely not hurting for fine women
          Oh dude, the good thing about Europe is that no matter which country you live in, there are loads of girls from other surrounding European countries and IMO, Czech chicks are some of the baddest. The hot ones you see are stupid hot. I dont believe in God but if there is an argument that God exists, it's Czech girls. Croatian girls arent that far behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
            Oh dude, the good thing about Europe is that no matter which country you live in, there are loads of girls from other surrounding European countries and IMO, Czech chicks are some of the baddest. The hot ones you see are stupid hot. I dont believe in God but if there is an argument that God exists, it's Czech girls. Croatian girls arent that far behind.

I gots to go.

Comment

I like Valencia. Good weather, good food, decent transport, nice beach and clean.

Comment

Fajardo Pr beautiful view from my fams condo, but dont go so much anymore dont visit because of the crime rate and stuff. Then a 45 minute flight over is st maarten we have a house closeish to the beach and the beaches there take the cake. Oh and not to mention you get to do the stupid **** with the planes at Maho .

Last edited by DannYankee; 02-13-2014, 06:48 AM.

Comment

I've not been to that many, but out of the ones I've been to it's either Las Vegas or Barcelona.

I have to say London and Amsterdam are straight basura.

Comment

Munich or Barcelona. Beauty and wealth everywhere.

Comment

Oddly enough I also found Paris and New York sraight basura too.

Comment

Working...
                      X