Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) Grown azz man gets beat down by girl for cheating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would've been like, " babe, shaneka knew about us, it was her idea in the first place, she seduced me...."

try to get a girl on girl fight goin on, maybe see some clothes being ripped off in the process....

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
      i would've been like, " babe, shaneka knew about us, it was her idea in the first place, she seduced me...."

try to get a girl on girl fight goin on, maybe see some clothes being ripped off in the process....
      hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

LOL @ "**** yo eye *****"

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

@ the evil laugh in the background
          Man those girls went in.

Funny how this is okay, no outcry on Huffington post but they had a problem when that father was hitting his two daughters with switches for twerking like hoes.

Imagine if this was a dude whooping on his girl but just slapping her with a belt for cheating? Dude would be in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

its' one thing he cheated on them it's another to assault him like that.....he shoulda defended him self.........
            He deserved it.......if my wife cheated on me there would be a bullet on her head.

Comment

What he did was wrong but at what point do you defend yourself? If that was me i would have knocked the **** out of those two.

Comment

That guy is pathetic. I would if went sweet pea on those girls and than throws some
                Uppercuts like that bus driver from the YouTube videos.

Comment

He just stood there and took it? A guilty conscience?

Comment

I lol'd

He should have grabbed one while they were both wailing on him and put her in the way. She probably would have gotten hit by the girl by accident, then ensues a catfight as he sneaks out the door.

Comment

That's not funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X