Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you guys ever traveled out of your country for an extended period of time.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you guys ever traveled out of your country for an extended period of time.....

....and when you get back you feel lazier or vice versa?

Before last year, I had traveled to the state of Florida, for two weeks. After being out of Puerto Rico for almost five months and having such a great experience, my mind sort of feels misplaced.

Hopefully I can recover from this cause before I was such a hard worker and getting even a B at the University made me ill, now Im struggling to complete my work cause I get bored easily. Its like traveling gave me short attention span.

Ok.... it seems my computer wacked out on me, sorry for the threads.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

Before last year, I had traveled to the state of Florida, for two weeks. After being out of Puerto Rico for almost five months and having such a great experience, my mind sort of feels misplaced.

Hopefully I can recover from this cause before I was such a hard worker and getting even a B at the University made me ill, now Im struggling to complete my work cause I get bored easily. Its like traveling gave me short attention span.
      Yes but I was young and it was an adventure. Now I wouldn't enjoy as much.

Comment

Other than spending months at a time in either my country, or in the U.S., the longest i've stayed in another country is when I was in Brazil for two months.

Comment

when I was younger I used to go to PR to visit my father
          for two months (the whole summer) but it was fun, I couldn't
          do that now, I have responsibilities...Lol

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            when I was younger I used to go to PR to visit my father
            for two months (the whole summer) but it was fun, I couldn't
            do that now, I have responsibilities...Lol
            Exactly what I meant too.

Comment

I spent a year in China. A month in South Korea.

Comment

Mine was 5 months in Argentina btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                  I spent a year in China. A month in South Korea.
                  Thats right, weren't you a teacher.

I spent three years in Puerto Rico, but as I said I was young and it was an adventure.
                  Last edited by TBear; 05-14-2012, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Thats right, weren't you a teacher.

I spent three years in Puerto Rico, but as I said I was young and it was an adventure.
                    What do you have rican family or something? You say it like it was part of a dark past.

Comment

Working...
                    X