No announcement yet.

Fight night weight. Floyd: 150 Ortiz: 164

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight night weight. Floyd: 150 Ortiz: 164

I was super surprised to see Floyd let his fight night weight be known. But people need to stop claiming Floyd is some big welter, hes clearly a small WW.

He didn't look that much smaller than Ortiz though. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

Comment

Manny comes in heavier fight night then floyd.

Comment

FLOYD probably cheated the scale as well. We all know what shady things that cheater can do.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          I was super surprised to see Floyd let his fight night weight be known. But people need to stop claiming Floyd is some big welter, hes clearly a small WW.
          Yeah. It also makes me wonder that he didnt make weight for the marquez fight simply because he doesnt like dehydrating himself.

Comment

dude had a stone on floyd and got SPARKEDLOL.

Comment

I guess it kills theories from some *******s that he re hydrated to 160 against Marquez. Dude's a small WW.

Comment

Mayweather is smart. He doesn't cut a ton of weight and doesn't rehydrate a whole bunch of weight on fight night. His body is not being affected badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                  Yeah. It also makes me wonder that he didnt make weight for the marquez fight simply because he doesnt like dehydrating himself.
                  No.. he didnt make wait because all along he was saying that it was a 147 fight, not at 144 fight. He stuck to what he believed.

Comment

This^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                    X