No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis: Torn crucial ligament and meniscus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
    Why would he do that? He looked great, clearly winning the round and had the right plan to beat Vitali! Its a shame, it would have been a verry good fight...
    Game Plan, what plan did you see because it sure looked like he was fighting with a bit of fear, I'm not saying he didn't hurt his knee, I just want to see proof it is as bad as the OP said, he was rocked by a temple shot thats for sure and I think he already knew it was going to be a long night for him so he quite, I gave him till about the 5th round anyway before he would have been huffing and going into full survival mod, so all and all it would have been a **** fight !

Comment

Guillermo Rigondeaux

Willie Casey vs Guillermo Rigondeaux TKO 1 ROUND CUBAN should be PROUD

Comment

Guillermo Rigondeaux

Comment

tko 1 round

Comment

lo mejor del dia cubanos a la carga

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCXE9FmQquY

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                  Freeze-frame at about 3:41. That Vitali right hand barely landed on the top of Solis's head. Some temple shot. Solis was so out of it that he stood up on an (supposedly) injured leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                    Why would he do that? He looked great, clearly winning the round and had the right plan to beat Vitali! Its a shame, it would have been a verry good fight...
                    You know, I can't stop shaking my head over this one. I expected Vitali to win, but this fight was just bizarre. Solis actually did look pretty good. He was moving well, showed aggression at appropriate times and wasn't hit with anything telling, even the supposed "KO punch". Who knows what might've happened, had the fight lasted longer. Plenty of guys have looked good at the outset of a fight, then gotten owned later on. But Solis sure looked fine until that crazy ending.

Just to be clear: a "W" is a "W". But the cause of Solis's "injury" sure looks questionable.

Comment

hes done....thats like a year rehab.he wasnt hurt by the punch but was off balance.too bad because he is only 30 but i cant see him not bloating up to 300+

Comment

Working...
                      X