Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now we're gonna get a 20 page thread on how greenberg is a liar.

Comment

This is the icing on the cake

Comment

greenberg is a middle man. cool, i already accepted that. but how the **** do u negotiate like that?? how far did negotiations get, how many times were the sides in contact? i dnt think either side had much interest in making the fight happen. if they did, they would have been in contact with each other n not with greenberg. so at this point, who gives a ****. they are all *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
          No now they are gonna say they dont care since there is no fight now.

All they had left to claim Floyd wanted the fight was Greenburg.

Now that he just called Floyd and GBP liars, Floyd fans are silent

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            greenberg is a middle man. cool, i already accepted that. but how the **** do u negotiate like that?? how far did negotiations get, how many times were the sides in contact? i dnt think either side had much interest in making the fight happen. if they did, they would have been in contact with each other n not with greenberg. so at this point, who gives a ****. they are all *******s.
            Nope not accepting excuses for Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Among the potential major fights at junior welterweight, a Timothy Bradley-Devon Alexander showdown is on top of HBO's wish list for Jan. 29. Gary Shaw, Bradley's promoter, said he's already far down the road in talks with HBO. Alexander, of course, needs to beat Andreas Kotelnik on HBO next week. Shaw said the deal would get done with the network making separate agreements with him for Bradley and with Alexander promoter Don King. "This is one of those deals where they'll pay Devon's side what they'll pay and pay our side what they'll pay and Don and I will split everything else. I'm not dealing with King on money. The easiest way to make this fights is for HBO to deal with each of us independently."

http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/not...t-dmitry-pirog

Comment

I don't know ,this didn't say much .he should have said ,Team Mayweather is lying,then this would be valid.but who cares at this point.fight is dead and both are stupid.**** both of them!!!

Comment

Everyone lied about what happened and the fans will never know what really went on behind the scenes, but I do know both camps didn't want to make the fight happen this year.

Arum and Roach: We have a deal in place for the fight.

Arum: I never had direct contact with Floyd's team and they never agreed to a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    One thing I like about Floyd fans is that they're creative. Whether they call Greenburg a liar or not, they'll find a way to defend their man. Give it a page or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Volcano High View Post
                      Among the potential major fights at junior welterweight, a Timothy Bradley-Devon Alexander showdown is on top of HBO's wish list for Jan. 29. Gary Shaw, Bradley's promoter, said he's already far down the road in talks with HBO. Alexander, of course, needs to beat Andreas Kotelnik on HBO next week. Shaw said the deal would get done with the network making separate agreements with him for Bradley and with Alexander promoter Don King. "This is one of those deals where they'll pay Devon's side what they'll pay and pay our side what they'll pay and Don and I will split everything else. I'm not dealing with King on money. The easiest way to make this fights is for HBO to deal with each of us independently."

http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/not...t-dmitry-pirog
                      yea, we are tlkin about two totally different leagues of boxers here. the fact is hbo is the bigger party in the alexander/bradley negotiations. in the mayweather/pac negotiations the fighters are the bigger party. they cant be paid by hbo, that'd never fly. it isnt the same. the negotiations are a whole lot more intricate for this level of megafight. both parties have to sit a ****in table and make this **** happen or it wont.

Comment

Working...
                      X