Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO: Bernard Fans (bets)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably going to see if The Executioner or Warp come through first... if they dont, you can have it Dwiens.

Sorry Diesel, you're just in it for the $$$$

Comment

I admire you having faith in Jones without being one of those moronic Hopkins haters, which are only rooting for them to see Hopkins lose.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Probably going to see if The Executioner or Warp come through first... if they dont, you can have it Dwiens.

lollllllllllll

Comment

I'll let you know when I find out if he wants it.

Comment

I always have faith in Roy... not as much as I used too, but I support til the end, and not a day sooner...

Nard is a legend and an ATG and he stands right next to Roy on the ATG list IMO... either man can win the fight.

I favor Roys activity level as of late and his speed in this fight over Bernards age and inactivity... but nothing shocks me when it comes to Bernard wining fights.

And if Roy loses, well.... he lost to Bernard.

Comment

Roys legs are what kill him. Hands alone will nto win him it IMO, Calzaghe is no defensive wizard, and his footwork is choppy, and he managed to slip everything Roy thew.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Roys legs are what kill him. Hands alone will nto win him it IMO, Calzaghe is no defensive wizard, and his footwork is choppy, and he managed to slip everything Roy thew.
                But Joes head and lateral movement are nonstop... it wasnt joes legs that allowed him to slip roys punches, it was his lateral and head movement.

Roys legs being shot is completely and utterly over done IMO... I will match Roys legs with that of 45 year old Bernard with 17 months of inactivity... I would match them right up.

Comment

But Joes head and lateral movement are nonstop... it wasnt joes legs that allowed him to slip roys punches, it was his lateral and head movement.

Roys legs being shot is completely and utterly over done IMO... I will match Roys legs with that of 45 year old Bernard with 17 months of inactivity... I would match them right up.
                  Hopkins old legs managed 12 rounds of lateral movement against Calzaghe.

Jones legs found himself on the ropes for majority of his fight with Joe.

Hopkins legs are clearly the fresher of both fighters.

I wouldn't count Hopkins inactivity against him either, Hopkins has only had 4 fights since 2006 with a whole year of inactivity between his bouts with Tarver to Wright then had 9 months of inactivity between the Wright and Calzaghe fight.

You also need to include the fact that Hopkins is always training so him getting rusty isn't likely going to happen, If Hopkins did feel a ***** in his armor at this stage, he wouldn't go through with the fight, he is too smart for that.

Comment

I just talked to Warp, he wants it for 1 million. Consider it sigged on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
                      Hopkins old legs managed 12 rounds of lateral movement against Calzaghe.

Jones legs found himself on the ropes for majority of his fight with Joe.

Hopkins legs are clearly the fresher of both fighters.

I wouldn't count Hopkins inactivity against him either, Hopkins has only had 4 fights since 2006 with a whole year of inactivity between his bouts with Tarver to Wright then had 9 months of inactivity between the Wright and Calzaghe fight.

You also need to include the fact that Hopkins is always training so him getting rusty isn't likely going to happen, If Hopkins did feel a ***** in his armor at this stage, he wouldn't go through with the fight, he is too smart for that.
                      Lets try no to act like Bernard didnt clinch his way thru the joe fight, and try not to act like he bernard didnt gas in that fight... taking a full 5 minutes to recover from something he clearly did not need too.

Roy doesnt clinch, Bernard does consistently...

Either way... This topic right here... is over, my thread will NOT be hi jacked with this bull**** subject... this is for betting.

END.

Comment

Working...
                      X