No announcement yet.

Who's gonna win last man standing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naps View Post
    Deal. He'll still be fuycked off that beatle nut.
    Listen son, at least the **** had the good sense not to get behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
      Listen son, at least the **** had the good sense not to get behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.
      haha, that was classic.

Comment

Get in there JJ my son!

Comment

Get in there JJ my son!
          It's close. I still fancy Ed.

Comment

I think Walle will win! hes awesome combat events, last 2 have been endurance!

Comment

'Ave it!

I'm pleased for JJ. He's been **** at everything else but he's always given his best so he has. Fair play to the yank.

Comment

****ind Ed you spack!!

It says at the end that the narrator is Ralf Little. Sounds nothing like him...

Comment

Originally posted by majestiC View Post
                  I think Walle will win! hes awesome combat events, last 2 have been endurance!
                  All he's got is brute strength though. Anyone with a bit of skill or technique will kick him in the ****, make no mistake about that.

The one event he won was a fix an all. Ed won that one really.

Comment

All he's got is brute strength though. Anyone with a bit of skill or technique will kick him in the ****, make no mistake about that.

The one event he won was a fix an all. Ed won that one really.
                    Walle's going to murder you and your poxy little car hoff

Comment

My money is on Ed I knew he was gonna win the endurance race in Nepal and unless the stick fighting was edited completely then he should have won that and be 3-1 up on JJ and the soccer poof, are the yanks useless or what

Comment

Working...
                      X