No announcement yet.

Tranny Garcia's demand to Fight Lucas: "Move to USA!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    It's completely different. Lucas shouldn't have to leave his home country and train because Garcia wants to use a specific drug testing company. Use a different one if USADA can't do it.
    I agree with you here as well. I'd rather he just called his bluff regardless to see if Garcia will come up with another roadblock... if so, then it's obvious. But again, if this stops the event from happening, Garcia planted a seed of doubt in what Matts has accomplished just by doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
      Is Garcia going to give Lucas extra money for rent and the higher cost of living in the US?
      i thought that lucas was willing to decapitate garcia for free?

Comment

Almost a Mirror-Duck of when Floyd refused to fight a somewhat Close-To-Prime Cotto.

"He Lives too far away!

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
          I agree with you here as well. I'd rather he just called his bluff regardless to see if Garcia will come up with another roadblock... if so, then it's obvious. But again, if this stops the event from happening, Garcia planted a seed of doubt in what Matts has accomplished just by doing this.
          Not if Matthysse is agreeing to testing. Which he is, he just doesn't want to leave Argentina to do it. Send USADA down there. If they can't, use someone else. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            So u think he's ducking because he wants drug testing? That's rich, be an idiot some more please
            Why doesn't he use VADA instead? Why can't his samples be taken and flown to USA?

Be stupid even more.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
              you guys are beyond belief, he said he is happy to do the tests, why should he have to go train in another country just because his opponent says he should? What if he said I want Argentinean testing on Garcia because I don't trust USADA? So Garcia has to train in Argentina. Would Garcia then be 'dodgy' for saying **** off I'm training in my own country? According to your warped logic ... yes he would be.
              Then I'd say great. Garcia should call his bluff. Why not split camps 4-5 weeks in each country if this testing thing bothered them that much? Or why not GBP and USADA figure out testing like Bo suggested, which seems a ton easier?

If Garcia were to reject Matts call, I'd have my doubts as well, but guess what -- Matts didn't request random drug testing, and he hasn't agreed to training in the states. Again, I don't think he should have to, it's clearly a quack move by Garcia, but I just want Matts to call his bluff to see what outrageous demand Garcia comes up with next.
              Last edited by deejd; 06-29-2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
                no it doesn't ... by that again warped logic anybody can place a seed of doubt in anybody's mind by saying 'unless you train in the USA you're dodgy.' I suppose if Wilder challenges Wlad and wlad agrees Wilder can then place a 'seed' of doubt' in peoples' mind by saying 'hey wlad lives and trains in Germany and refuses to move to LA for 8 weeks to train in my back yard ... he must be dodgy'

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Not if Matthysse is agreeing to testing. Which he is, he just doesn't want to leave Argentina to do it. Send USADA down there. If they can't, use someone else. Simple.
                  Again, I agree with that. All I'm saying is call his bluff. I couldn't care less where the guys trains, who performs the testing, whatever.... just call this clowns bluff so we can see what next hurdle he throws out there or if he's going to sign on the dotted line. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                    Why doesn't he use VADA instead? Why can't his samples be taken and flown to USA?

Be stupid even more.
                    Golden Boy only wants to use USADA. Lucas offered to use VADA but Golden Boy rejected the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                      no it doesn't ... by that again warped logic anybody can place a seed of doubt in anybody's mind by saying 'unless you train in the USA you're dodgy.' I suppose if Wilder challenges Wlad and wlad agrees Wilder can then place a 'seed' of doubt' in peoples' mind by saying 'hey wlad lives and trains in Germany and refuses to move to LA for 8 weeks to train in my back yard ... he must be dodgy'
                      Wrong... Wilder would have to have the title and the fight would have to take place in the states for your analogy to make sense. On top of that, steroids issues have been swarming Wlad and Vitali for nearly a decade.

For arguments sake, though -- if Wlad requested random testing of Wilder and wanted him to train out there to make sure everything was on the 'up and up', I'd want Wilder to call his bluff as well just to see if he'd really go through with signing for the fight.... but who are we kidding here, nobody is ducking Wilder, certainly not Vitali or Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X