Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remind me how Arce managed to beat Vazquez Jr. again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
    True. Pretty amazing. Let's also not forget the ATG resume of his that's filled to the brim with cab drivers, his best win being "bum" Vazquez JR.

Good for you?
    his best win is probably Yo-Sam Choi

and like i said no rican has come close to being a 4 division champ like arce

hell arce's still better then 90 percent of rican fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
      True. Pretty amazing. Let's also not forget the ATG resume of his that's filled to the brim with cab drivers, his best win being "bum" Vazquez JR.

Good for you?
      Case in point. Where are your Rican Fighters now? If Vasquez Jr is a Bum, and he's puerto ricans #1 ranked Super bantam .. what does that say about your Island?

Comment

Originally posted by Garofalo View Post
        Case in point. Where are your Rican Fighters now? If Vasquez Jr is a Bum, and he's puerto ricans #1 ranked Super bantam .. what does that say about your Island?
        they have like 0 champs lol..........even with gifted title shots like the one vasquez got vs donaire after he got TKO'd by Arce, or ivan calderon's gift title shot vs montes (where he quit), and cotto
        s gift title shot vs trout (coming off a loss)
        Last edited by MVOLT; 12-18-2012, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
          his best win is probably Yo-Sam Choi

and like i said no rican has come close to being a 4 division champ like arce

hell arce's still better then 90 percent of rican fighters

LMAO Juan Lazcano spanked Papa Vazquez and Arce whooped on his son too. Papa Vasquez alias "El Orgullo de Puerto Rico"

Comment

they have like 0 champs lol..........
            The only belt that they are feeling is the one thats spanking they bottoms when they step into the ring and fight real men.

Comment

also a mexican fighter gave nonito donaire's his lone loss

Comment

also a mexican fighter gave nonito donaire's his lone loss
                Nonito is not Rican though. I actually have respect for Nonito. Good sportsmanship not a Big mouth or showboat

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  Rojas already avenged us by spanking that a$$!

Yeah this bum gave Donaire his toughest fight since Concepción and went twelve full with him. Sorry I cant say the same about Arce and Montiel.
                  A headbutt, low blow, and a rabbit punch is what you call "avenged"!

Again you asked to remind you how Arce managed to beat and stopped WVII, not how Montiel and Arce got beat by Donaire!

Comment

Nonito is not Rican though. I actually have respect for Nonito. Good sportsmanship not a Big mouth or showboat
                    Refresh Enchanted's memory and remind him who Ivan Calderons only 3 losses came from. Someone Enlighten the enchanter.

Comment

he also has been a 4 division champ

Comment

Working...
                      X