Collapse
No announcement yet.

DeGale vs Groves - Predictions / Hopes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeGale has shown more improvements than Groves, I think he wins the fight. I personally think this fight could've been built up into a bigger one when more is at stake even though two prospects fighting each other is always a good thing.

Comment

Degale has shown very good skills thus far in his short pro career, it will continue when he KOs groves

Comment

want the ginger to put manners in him and knock him out, think De Gale will get a late stoppage win.

Hopefully Im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
          Degale has shown very good skills thus far in his short pro career, it will continue when he KOs groves
          there is no escaping this, he demolished Smith ... while Groves showed some serious naivety in the Anderson outing, but came back to finish it off & I was particularly impressed with Groves when he fought Adamu

DeGale has to be the clear favourite but I think Groves will run it a lot closer than some are giving him credit for

Comment

I want Chunky to win and think Chunky will win. Groves is a cvnt who's tried to make a career off DeGolds name after his Olympic exploits.

Comment

De gale will win and then they will fight later on in their careers i believe maybe Groves challenging him when De gale wins a world title

Comment

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
                there is no escaping this, he demolished Smith ... while Groves showed some serious naivety in the Anderson outing, but came back to finish it off & I was particularly impressed with Groves when he fought Adamu

DeGale has to be the clear favourite but I think Groves will run it a lot closer than some are giving him credit for
                Groves has nice power, and can put his shots together well, but I feel he needs someone to oblige him for him to do this, Groves needs to work on his style so he can ENFORCE his offensive ability better.

I can't see him beating DeGale, who I feel is just far more relaxed and confident in his abilities right now.

If Groves has serious problems landing shots at the start of the fight then he has no chance, the other problem is that they have already fought, and Degale is an adaptive fighter, he knows what Groves will be bringing and will be working on nullifying it, whereas Groves only chance is to train for a Blitz and try bomb Degale out early.

I think the fight might be lively in the first round or two, i wouldnt be surprised if Groves even rocks DeGale early, but unless he sustains serious damage, Degale will be in complete control by the 5th round imo.

Comment

Originally posted by War-Robbo View Post
                  De gale will win and then they will fight later on in their careers i believe maybe Groves challenging him when De gale wins a world title
                  this is what I am hoping for, I hope this is just the start of an exciting saga

Comment

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
                    this is what I am hoping for, I hope this is just the start of an exciting saga
                    Yeah same i hope they fight two or three times. But i think De gale will win all of them that would be the problem....

Comment

Degale by tko, shame really as George is much more intelligent & a nicer person.

Did anyone see the Sky Sports ringside where Degale basically couldn't even string a sentence together or remember what he was on about the whole time, made himself look a right gimp to be fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X