Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Henry VS Shawn Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omar is nothing short of a ****ing beast,at this point,Shawns bouncing style would be his downfall against a killer like Henry
    Last edited by bishop2006; 03-25-2010, 04:14 PM.

Comment

I havent seen how his stamina is,but man Omar has got it all,the way he puts his punches together is just devastating,id say he looks more impressive then Cotto did when he first turned pro,hes fast as **** and punches too hard,he just needs to keep his head straight and nobody can **** with him in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
        just curious.
        based on what?
        based off....him and Porter are friends on NSB

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Henry would absolutely destroy Shawn right now.
          And thats the absolute TRUTH! agreed!!!!

Comment

It would be a great fight.

Comment

Omar Henry,kind of remind's me of Cotto

Comment

Porter started posting here and ...............his career ended

Comment

Since this thread was created, I've seen Porter improve quite a bit, much more than Henry. Shawn Porter showed me much more snap on his punches, better footwork, and jab tonight. Omar Henry can't box well at this stage and is hesitant when he throws in combination; not fluent at all. He's got power, but he's really only shown that he can find the target on a sitting ducks. And his footwork is lacking. He has no one on his resume, and hasn't been very active. Although, Porter had a year lay-off as well.

Comment

People need to forget about Omar Henry. He hasn't fought on a consistent basis. For a young fighter, he's barely fought at all.

I'd like to see Porter take on James Kirkland or even someone like Delvin Rodrgiuez.

Comment

porter is a bum

Comment

Working...
                      X