No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Ortiz vs Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wins: Ortiz vs Margarito

If no Pac, Floyd, or Maidana for Ortiz then this is the fight I would love to see. The contrast in styles is so great. With that aggressive, forward leaning, Southpaw style of Ortiz he will tag Margarito all night. His speed & explosivness would give Margarito hell. However, Margarito would eat alot and keep coming with a ton of pressure & heavy handed shots. Will never happened with the GBP-Top Rank crap though
    Ortiz by UD
    4.55%
    Ortiz by KO
    27.27%
    Pickem
    9.09%
    Margarito by UD
    0.00%
    Margarito by KO
    59.09%
    Last edited by DLT; 03-26-2012, 01:59 PM.

Ortiz maybe by late on tko.Margarito at 154 is for me a shot fighter.At 147 he would zombiefied shot fighter he would be dead at the weight

Comment

well he was facing Pac and a pretty good version of Mosley so its hard to say. Its not like he's ever shown great skill. Its always just been his will and maybe some added help...

Still, Id like to see him against someone who's not elite before I say he's done and I think its a good matchup for both guys but like I said, it would never happend anyways

Comment

Margarito despite being shot, may actually be the guy to truly test Ortiz's heart. Those that sound like I'm contradicting myself? O.o

Comment

ortiz is just a heavy puncher. margo by brutal stoppage

Comment

At welterweight Margarito gets Oscar'd.At 154 he has a 50/50 chance.

Comment

Marg stops him late,people need too be careful not too overrate Ortiz now,he is coming off the back of a very good win so its too be expected,but should calm down soon

Comment

Margs is a tough customer. I'm pretty sure Margs would do a Cotto job, with Ortiz getting his early success, then getting walked down around the 8'th.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Margarito despite being shot, may actually be the guy to truly test Ortiz's heart. Those that sound like I'm contradicting myself? O.o
                  It's the truth. He certainly wasn't anywhere near his best against Pacquiao but he sure as hell came to fight and never gave Pacquiao a moment to breathe. Could Ortiz have handled that Margarito? It's not an obvious question.

Comment

i got margarito on that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X