Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Amir Khan, price himself out in negiotations?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    So anyway, back to my question. Why did you tell people that you were black when you were in fact white?
    I'm half cast, get the **** out my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
      I'm half cast, get the **** out my thread.
      Half caste my ass! I along with everyone on this forum has seen your photo, and I know this hurts, but you are white, not brown or black.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Half caste my ass! I along with everyone on this forum has seen your photo, and I know this hurts, but you are white, not brown or black.
        Eat but.....

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
          Eat but.....
          Come on lad, let it all out..

Comment

Cheers for the red k, but I cant for the life of me figure out why you would send me a picture of your diseased *****(thats white too, unsurprisingly) to accompany it.

Comment

Amir Khan is world class as a boxer, but i'm starting to think he's a busted flush financially. After last nite its clear he's not a big draw in Vegas, only a few thousand paying customers, most of them Judah fans. I bet the PPV numbers were below average also. He's not that popular among real punters in the UK because of the way Frank Warren used him to fleece us in Khans early SKY PPV shows against total bums. Looks like he's in no-mans land right now. Golden Boy will need to rub him up against some more star names. i dont blame Amir personally but those around him have rightly been shown to be money-grubbers, with unrealistic ideas of how much he is worth and how popular he is in the Uk and worldwide. I expect if he ever fights mayweather he will receive more than he deserves but much less than he thinks he's worth

Comment

Working...
              X