No announcement yet.

what Fighters remind you of Lance Armstrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateKEEPER88 View Post
    I know shane cheated .he admitted it.did anyone ever suspect anything ?
    Pac has been accused by Sr.

Heard floyd has 3 failed test swept under the rug.heard oscar had 1 failed test swept under the rug.

Didnt pac also wanna have floyds medical records opened up and floyd payed him off to keep it sealed.

Roy had some over the counter ripped i thinknit was. Is that balco level.or memo level??
    why didnt you just put this in the opening post.... we knew what ur were getting at as soon as we seen the title.... we are sure this is the stance u all will take may 3rd once pac man loses too

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      Didn't USADA expose Armstrong? why would they hide floyd's supposed failed tests?

Im not saying floyd isn't on PEDs, I believe he is but I really doubt usada would risk their reputation for Floyd. Look at Armstrong, he was a role model and an inspiration to many. Floyd is... well a nobody and a convicted felon. You know what never mind continue believing what you want.
      They only exposed him cuz his buddies ratted him out.

Comment

Originally posted by GateKEEPER88 View Post
        Barry bonds cheated
        I can see some similarities between Barry Bonds incredible head size growth to Floyd Mayweathers gigantic milk dudd head that seems to be getting bigger and bigger! rooooooooooooiiiids!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          ^^^^^^^^^ there it is
          I can't see how they deny this.... floyd even those does "vampire facials" which are COVERED in that very same video.... its called a blood transfusion... why did it take him over 5 hrs to take a simple piss??? Thats ALSO covered in that video.

Comment

This "Mayweather is on PEDs" narrative is a complete fabrication started by and perpetuated posters on this site. It cracks me up. Its pretty obvious what direction these people will go in if Mayweather wins on May 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              I can't see how they deny this.... floyd even those does "vampire facials" which are COVERED in that very same video.... its called a blood transfusion... why did it take him over 5 hrs to take a simple piss??? Thats ALSO covered in that video.
              Exactly, but none of them will watch that video.

Comment

What is the general defense of a flowemoe, in regards to Mayweather and these alleged 3 dirty test and these blood transfusions? I'm curious to hear from Flowemoes in particular.

I'm not insulting Flowemoes either, I just need to hear it from them.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                  This "Mayweather is on PEDs" narrative is a complete fabrication started by and perpetuated posters on this site. It cracks me up. Its pretty obvious what direction these people will go in if Mayweather wins on May 2nd.
                  Here ill post the video again for you can learn:

Comment

Being familiar with Lance Armstrong's career, I would say Pacquiao. Both men came out of nowhere and became superstars. The comparison ends there. Or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                      Being familiar with Lance Armstrong's career, I would say Pacquiao. Both men came out of nowhere and became superstars. The comparison ends there. Or not.
                      pac didn't come out of nowhere.

champion in 1998.

hbo fighter since 2001.

top 10 p4p list 2003.

ppv fighter 2005.

superstar 2008.

if you followd boxing pre-DELAHOYA fight, you'd know he didn't come out of nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X