Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At the end of the day, who had a better career, Marquez or Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Congratulations, TS : You're the first user in the history of this website to ever be banned specifically for stupidity.

you have set a precedent

now do Ducketts

Comment

Marquez is my favourite boxer of all time, but come on, let's be serious...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        As a Duran hater, and Marquez lover, i'd say Duran. Marquez has never beaten any one as great as Leonard. Marquez beating Mayweather would have kind of been his Leonard, but not quite since SRL is greater than Floyd. Marquez beat Pacquiao, Barrera and Casamayor which are all great wins over HOF'ers when they were all still good fighters(Casamayor was Ring champ at 135).

Duran has Leonard, Palomino, Buchanan, Barkley. And I mean as wins that stand out to me.

Marquez has Pacquiao(at least 2x), Barrera, Casamayor, should have John IMO.
        Serious question : How can you consider yourself a "Duran hater" when you clearly know **** all about his career?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          you have set a precedent

now do Ducketts
          I'm not even joking when I say that I've been considering banning for stupidity for a while now. Granted we have a ton of ****wits here, so it'd have to be egregious stupidity. Something that at least 90% of the userbase will look at and go "yeah, that was pretty ****ing stupid..."

Honestly those types of threads and posts are just a waste of time for everybody involved and only serve to bring the quality of conversation here down to the most absurd of levels.

#BanningTardsIn2014

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            I'm not even joking when I say that I've been considering banning for stupidity for a while now. Granted we have a ton of ****wits here, so it'd have to be egregious stupidity. Something that at least 90% of the userbase will look at and go "yeah, that was pretty ****ing stupid..."

Honestly those types of threads and posts are just a waste of time for everybody involved and only serve to bring the quality of conversation here down to the most absurd of levels.

#BanningTardsIn2014
            Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X