Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Jirov the most exciting Eastern European fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    There was something about Darchynian that always rubbed me the wrong way, and while he might not have been the MOST exciting, he brought an air of excitement everytime he fought.
    Trust me. It's his face. He has that mechanic that will try and swindle you, look to him.

Would you trust this man?

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      Trust me. It's his face. He has that mechanic that will try and swindle you, look to him.

Would you trust this man?

Lol, maybe that is it. I always thought of him as a poor mans Hamed...but man could he punch!!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
        Vitali throws a huge amount of punches for a HW.
        He fights on the outside throwing pitty pat punches. Ass soon as some one gets close he hugs. He runs alot to to avoid punches. Hate the fact he has a great chin has great power but refuses to exchange and play it safe againts b or c level fighters

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          He fights on the outside throwing pitty pat punches. Ass soon as some one gets close he hugs. He runs alot to to avoid punches. Hate the fact he has a great chin has great power but refuses to exchange and play it safe againts b or c level fighters
          That grates on me too, but heavyweight today in general are boring. Vittles is no joy to watch, but he's not as boring as most.

Comment

That grates on me too, but heavyweight today in general are boring. Vittles is no joy to watch, but he's not as boring as most.
            Obsessing about the Klitschkos and Eastern European fighters since 2007.

Reliving his high school football days and resenting Vitali for the rest of his life.

FJB is like a guy out of a Bruce Springsteen song.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
              Obsessing about the Klitschkos and Eastern European fighters since 2007.

Reliving his high school football days and resenting Vitali for the rest of his life.

FJB is like a guy out of a Bruce Springsteen song.
              Huh? Do you have something constructive to say in this thread? You don't think Vasily Jirov was exciting?

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                LOL. Those "pitty-pat punches" giving him the highest KO % of any heavyweight except Marciano.

Vitali has never been one to clinch excessively. You must be thinking of Wladimir.

Comment

Huh? Do you have something constructive to say in this thread? You don't think Vasily Jirov was exciting?
                  You don't care about Jirov, # 52.

This thread was aimed at the Klitschkos, as always.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                    LOL. Those "pitty-pat punches" giving him the highest KO % of any heavyweight except Marciano.

Vitali has never been one to clinch excessively. You must be thinking of Wladimir.
                    He's pretty boring when you compare him to truly exciting fighters. That's no knock on him, only the truth.

Comment

He's pretty boring when you compare him to truly exciting fighters. That's no knock on him, only the truth.
                      Jirov's has long been one of my favorite fighters. And this thread is about exciting fighters from eastern Europe, so no it is not aimed at the Klits. Now please stop trolling my thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X