Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that there's any legitimacy to this so called illuminati?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think that there's any legitimacy to this so called illuminati?

Do you guys think that the illuminati really exists?

No, people just freak out all the time with BS assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      Do you guys think that the illuminati really exists?
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=582171

Comment

People who believe in the illuminati at best have very active imaginations and at worst have serious psychological illnesses and should be on meds.

Comment

Something along the lines....it does exist. Bunch of rich people controlling media, fashion & trends...YES! but has it got something to do with selling their soul to the devil for money....NO!

Comment

Well Secret Societies do exist and I read the Illuminati was simply a group of "enlightened" few who opposed the catholic church back in those times. Whether they exist today and whether they "secretly" control the world is the mystery.

I know for one thing I don't trust "secret societies" for a second, anything positive and beneficial for mankind should not be a secret because that is what they claim to be.

I know I especially don't trust freemasonry..

Comment

I remember when I was at high school on the bus home I always use to see this African male with the sign (insert name) was killed by Freemasons. At the age of 13/14 I had no idea what it meant.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                Well Secret Societies do exist and I read the Illuminati was simply a group of "enlightened" few who opposed the catholic church back in those times.
                The Illuminati that really existed in real life was a small Bavarian secret society run by Enlightenment influenced thinkers. It lasted about 10 years before it was pretty much completely destroyed by a legal edict forbidding secret societies in Bavaria, which was not enough to stop religious nutters in America from banging on about it for another fifty years.

Whether they exist today and whether they "secretly" control the world is the mystery.
                They don't exist today and neither did they ever at any point past or present, rule the world, secretly or otherwise.

I know for one thing I don't trust "secret societies" for a second, anything positive and beneficial for mankind should not be a secret because that is what they claim to be.

I know I especially don't trust freemasonry..
                Why exactly would the trustworthiness of an organisation with whom you have no dealings be of any concern to you at all? I mean I don't trust the Freemasons either, but there again I don't trust the Swiss Guards or FiveGuys Burgers or the opposition party of Germany or the drycleaners up the road I haven't ever used yet.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  People who believe in the illuminati at best have very active imaginations and at worst have serious psychological illnesses and should be on meds.
                  Hey, don`t knock phuckin' meds!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    The Illuminati that really existed in real life was a small Bavarian secret society run by Enlightenment influenced thinkers. It lasted about 10 years before it was pretty much completely destroyed by a legal edict forbidding secret societies in Bavaria, which was not enough to stop religious nutters in America from banging on about it for another fifty years.

They don't exist today and neither did they ever at any point past or present, rule the world, secretly or otherwise.

Why exactly would the trustworthiness of an organisation with whom you have no dealings be of any concern to you at all? I mean I don't trust the Freemasons either, but there again I don't trust the Swiss Guards or FiveGuys Burgers or the opposition party of Germany or the drycleaners up the road I haven't ever used yet.
                    Well it's not really a concern to me its just the freemasons are often painted to be some sort of benevolent group of people whose sole purpose is to give back to the communities they surround (many Masonic lodges around where I live) and to help others, I simply don't trust them one single bit and I openly express that.

Comment

Working...
                    X