No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara vs. Vanes Purse Bid is Scheduled By WBC For 7/27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara vs. Vanes Purse Bid is Scheduled By WBC For 7/27

The World Boxing Council has started the process of the free negotiations for the final elimination bout between Erislandy Lara and Vanes Martyrosian to determine the mandatory contender in the super welterweight division. If there is no agreement between the parties, a purse offer will be held on Friday, July 27, in the WBC’s Mexico City headquarters.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight will not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      This fight will not happen.
      Seriously this is a waste of time. Vanes doesn't want it.

Comment

Vanes will look for some other nobody to fight, i did use to like him but he is nothing short of pathetic, ducking bastard

Comment

What a wate off time give the chance too somebody grateful for a chance too fight on a big network like Rosado

Comment

Vanes is a punk. I'll believe this fight happens when he steps in the ring and not a second sooner.

Comment

Vanes aint fighting no real, legit fighters. I hope im proved wrong but yeah i'll believe it when I see it

Comment

Why would Vanes-Lara be fighting for the title eliminator when Kirkland-Angulo already fought for it almost a year ago?

This is some corrupt schit going on here.

Comment

Vanes will duck. Again.

Comment

Lets the hate start for Vanes. It's not like he hasn't been in a title eliminator already.

I mean the champion, the actual title holder is doing the same thing, but Vanes is getting hated on, wow.

BTw if this fight gets made, I put points up says Vanes pulls the upset.

Comment

Working...
                    X